Chapter 5

lol see what I did there? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

~~

After we arrived at the Way residence, Gerard was just in complete shock until he just broke. He cried into my chest and I just ran my fingers in his hair. "Shh, baby. It's gonna be okay, I promise. If that fucker does anything to hurt you, just tell me, Mikey, and Ray. We'll do whatever we can to stop that asshole," I whispered to him and kissed the top of his head.

"B-but I-I don't w-ant him h-h-hurting you! I d-don't k-know what I-I'd d-o wi-itho-ut you!" he sobbed into my chest. I hate seeing him like this. That's when Ray piped in.

"Maybe we could keep a hidden camera on you guys. Like, I know how to make it look like some kind of accessory." Ray was actually really good at computer programming, hacking, etc., so I just looked up and nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, we could have mine to look like a piercing in my ear--which I wouldn't mind if I got it pierced--and have Gerard's look like a--" I looked down at Gerard and asked him, "What would you like yours to look like, Gee?" He looked up at me with glassy eyes and a tear-stained face and said, "I'm scared of needles, so I want mine to look like a paintbrush brooch--minus the needle." Ray was writing everything down while we were explaining our plan until he looked up with a smile and said, "Okay, I'll just have to get the stuff I need and make the cameras (a/n I almost put "cakes" instead of "cameras" XD I'm such a fat-ass) and I'll have 'em ready by tomorrow morning!"

It's no shocker that Ray finishes his computer projects within 24 hours or so, so we just agreed to the plan.

~~~~TIME SKIP TO TOMORROW~~~~

We arrived at school a little later than usual (I stayed the night at Mikey and Gee's house while Ray went home to make our "accessories") and I just went to my first block class--with my "accessory" in. "You're late, Mr. Iero," my teacher, Mr. Urie, said when I walked in in the middle of a lesson. "Yes, sir. I know. Had a rough night last night," I said and everyone, including Mr. Urie, starting laughing. My face heated up as I said, "It's not what you think! Get your mind outta the gutter!"

They all just kept laughing until Mr. Urie said, "Alright, have a seat, Mr. Iero! Oh! You've got detention with me for being late!" Well, shit. "Yes, sir," I said as I took a seat.

School dragged on until FINALLY the final bell rang--I then realized that I had detention with Mr. Urie, so I texted Mikey to tell the guys.

Moikeh :P : Oh, well I guess we're all in luck bc we also have detention with Mr. Urie.

Fronkeh :  I'm guessing it's for being late as well?

Moikeh :P :  GASP! How'd you know?

Moikeh :P :  Lol jk yeah we'll meet you there, but I'm not telling the guys yet so Gee will be surprised. XP

Fronkeh :  Lol ok I'll be there.

Moikeh :P :  Ok :P

I walked into Mr. Urie's class without running into "You-Know-Who", thankfully, and I saw Gerard and the guys already sitting ON their desks instead of sitting IN them correctly. I underestimated on how laid-back Mr. Urie is--he's fucking AWESOME!!! Bc when he saw me, he said, "Alright, Frank. Go sit with your friends and talk or whatever. I'll be over here grading papers--unfortunately." And that's what I did. I sat with the guys, including Gee--who seemed a little surprised that I got detention with them--and we talked about stupid shit like video games, food, which band is better... I was in an argument with Ray on which band was better: Misfits or Aerosmith. (A/N I've never listened to Misfits and I grew up with Aerosmith, so I can't really say on who's better......)

"Ray, you are completely deaf if you think that The Misfits sounds better than Steven Tyler's voice!" I said, laughing.

Ray laughed and said, "Last I checked, I had perfect hearing according to the best doctor there is, who's in New York!"

Mikey and Gerard were so caught up in laughing at "me getting roasted by Princess 'Fro 'Fro" that they didn't notice Mr. Urie walking up to us. "Shit, Princess 'Fro 'Fro! You may have roasted Frankenstein over here, but that doesn't change the fact that he meant you're in lack of taste in music!" I laughed so hard--and it's no shocker that Mr. Urie cursed and roasted Ray, but it's a shocker that he called him 'Princess 'Fro 'Fro' and me 'Frankenstein'. "Damn, Ray! Got roasted by Mr. Urie!" Mikey said, trying to contain himself along with Gerard.

"Call me Brendon, guys! It makes me feel old when people call me 'Mr. Urie'," Mr. Urie--or Brendon--said while also trying to contain himself. "Also, I'm into neither, so both of you guys have lack in taste of music!" We all gasped at that.(A/N le GASP! I'll leave...)

"Who do you listen to, then, Mr--Brendon?" I asked. "Honestly, I'm more into Bon Jovi...." he said. Gerard's eyes lit up even more--if that were possible--when he said that. "Really? So am I!"

"Well, I guess we'll all just have to exchange numbers then, huh?" Brendon said, with a chuckle. "Only if you want to, though...."

"Okay!" Mikey said as he got out his phone and handed it to Brendon.

The rest of us exchanged numbers with Brendon because we ain't rats.