Chapter 4

Okay, so school's almost over, so that means a whole summer of no update! (unless I get a phone of my own.....which I doubt will happen....) AnyWay, this is probably gonna be done soon..... maybe I'll just finish....

trigger warning.... I think......

Monday was fucking HELL--like always, especially at school. I was just getting my shit I needed for 1st block when I was slammed against another locker. I look to see who slammed me, and it was none other than Carter Johnson.

"Hey, fag!" he said. I just looked at him and said, "Are you calling me a 'cigarette', asswipe?" and smiled. He just slammed me---AGAIN---against the locker, only harder this time. "Stop being such a smartass, faggot, and listen! Gerard's mine, and I don't want him fucking anyone else!"

My eyes widened at that. Talk about an OBSESSED EX!

"And if you go anywhere near him again, I'll fucking kill you!"

And with that, he was gone. Leaving me on the floor trying to figure out what the fuck is actually wrong with this guy. I know exactly what to do.

I was waiting for the one person I had to tell this to to text back when I FINALLY got one back.

Moikeh :P : What is it, Frank? What happened?

Fronkeh :  You know Carter Johnson, right?

Moikeh :P : Gerard's ex? Yeah, I know him. Why?

Fronkeh :  He's a fucking psychopath. He said that Gee was his and he fucking threatened to kill me if I go anywhere near him again!

Moikeh :P : Holy shit. Call the police or something!

Fronkeh :  I can't! I ain't got any evidence he said that!

Moikeh :P :  Well, shit.

Moikeh :P :  Well, all I can say, is just keep hanging out with Gee until something actually happens. Just....I'll help, okay? We have to tell Gerard.

I sighed at that. Do I wanna tell Gee that his ex is a fucking psychopath who's COMPLETELY obsessed with him? Or should I just do what Mikey said to do and keep hanging out with him---minus telling him?

I decided to go with the first option.

Fronkeh :  Okay. What do I have to do?

Moikeh :P :  I just texted Ray and Gerard to come skip school with us bc it's important. I didn't say why, I just told them to meet us outside the gates.

Fronkeh :  Okay. I'll meet you there.

I got up and headed out the school's main doors and outside of the gates. Mikey was already standing there--Ray and Gee already there, as well.

"Alright, what the hell's so important that we have to skip school? Not that I mind skipping, I just wanna know what's up?" Ray said with confusion and concern.

I took a deep breath and said, "You guys know Carter Johnson, right?" Ray and Gerard nodded. "Well, apparently, Gee's got a psychopathic ex who is COMPLETELY obsessed with him."

They both just looked at me with shock. "W-what makes you think that, Frankie?" Gee asked scared. "To answer your question, Gerard, Carter told Frank that you are his and if he goes anywhere near you again, he'll kill him," Mikey answered for me to a now completely colorless Gerard. "I told him to just keep hanging out with you to see what happens because he has no evidence of what happened."

"Well, shit, Frank! Let's go to Mikey and Gerard's house, okay?"