Chapter 2: Frank's POV

"Wait, you LIKE like me, or what?"

I bit my lip and nodded. He smiled.

Fuck. I screwed things up.

But he just cupped my face and kissed me a bit deeply. "I like you, too, Frankie!" he whispered against my lips. This time, I took the chance to kiss him back.

"Hey, lovebirds! We have classes to attend, remember?"

We practically jumped apart to see Ray and Mikey staring at us with--dare I say--shit-eating grins.

"Hey! It's not like you guys have nothing going on!" I said, blush on my face.

Mikey just looked down at his feet---trying to hide his blush, but failing miserably. "Shut up, asshole! We have nothing going on!" Ray says, also trying to hide his blush---failing miserably as well. "Uh-huh, sure," I say, trying not to laugh. Gerard, however, breaks out laughing his ass off--which makes me start laughing.

"Let's go to class, shall we?" I say once we've contained ourselves. "Yeah, let's! And try not to fuck each other in the janitor's closet, Gerard!" Mikey says, which just causes us to laugh again. "Yeah, same goes to you and Ray, Mikes!" Gerard says after we've contained ourselves---once again.

***Time skip to after school :/ ***

So, long story short, Mikey has been pestering me ALL FUCKING DAY about Gerard! Right now, we're waiting for him and Ray outside because, shit! Gerard's our ride! And I can't risk walking home bc it's a long ass walk... (A/N Frank is a weakling in this one, so fuck off! lol i am too.... **Cries in emo** anyho, on with the story!) After what feels like 5-10 minutes, they FINALLY get out. I just smile at Gerard, in which he returns---along with a kiss on the cheek.....

"Oh my GOD!!! Are those two KISSING?!"

"It sure looks like it!"

"Aren't they guys, though?"

"I'm pretty sure they are!" (a/n the joy of assuming genders.... okay, i'll shut the hell up!)

"FUCKING FAGGOTS!!"

We just all got in the car and decided to leave to the Way residence....... which doesn't take long...

Once we get there, Ray's car is in the FUCKING DRIVEWAY?! How the hell--

"Oh, shit! Forgot that was even there!" Ray says, then turns to Mikey. "You wanna come to my house?" Mikey just blushes like a maniac and nods in response. "Use protection, Mikes!" Gerard calls after them once they get in Ray's car--only to get flipped off by Mikey in response.

After they drive off and are out of sight, I say, "I think Ray left that there on purpose, don't you?" Gerard just laughs and says, "I think so, too!" However, once he contained himself, he leans in and whispers in my ear, "I would've done the same thing, though..." and he brings my lips to his and kisses me.

A/N I know this is a short chapter..... just bare with me.... probably gonna do a smut chapter--even though I SUCK ASS at doing that!!!!!