Chapter 3 Something new

Me and Lydia have been attending "The Heart And Soul Dance Academy" for 1 week now. Everything has been good. Me, Lydia, Jessica, and Kaymen have become pretty close. In just a period of 1 weeks, time. And, Lydia even met someone....

His name is, Travis. He's about 5/10, brown hair in a fo-hawk kind of look, green/brown colored eyes, he's really nice. But still, i'm not totally sure about him. I mean Travis and Lydia have only known each other for only, a few days. Travis, for one isn't a dancer. Right now, i'm honestly not sure what Travis does. Travis and Lydia met when me, Kaymen, Jessica, and Lydia went to a small party, for one of the dancers. She introduced Travis to all of us, we all talked and everything, but after that i didn't see them both for a while..

From where Travis, and Lydia are now, i'm sure he'll be around for a while. To me their whole relationship is like a fairytale. There always together, at any chance they can be. But sometimes, i get a little lonely. Lik,e Lydia's busy with Travis all the time! Kaymen, and Jessica have boyfriend's too, so i'm pretty much, by my self all the time. With that free time i have, i usually do homework, and go to the Ballet Room, just to get some practice done. While everyone's out. I ust hope, that soon''''''''''''' i'll find someone... But, i doubt that will happen any time soon. I guess, right now i will just stay focused on my studies. They have been together for five days, and they already act like a, happily married couple. It's cute and all, but it get's annoying sometimes. Like i want to just choke.. Both of them! It sucks to be considered as the "third wheel." I just wish, that Lydia would still try to hangout with me. Or at least invite me to things, and include me in there plans. But, ofcorse that won't happen.  Well, enough with that. Lydia and Travis are coming.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where have you to been?"

"We just went out to get a bite to eat."

"You two have been gone for over two hours now!"

"Well excuse me, for being with my BOYFRIEND!"

"Ugh, i'm going to the bathroom."

"K."

As i was walking to the bathroom to fix my hair up, i was telling Lydia how, i don't want to be the third wheel, but she didn't respond to me. So i went to check on her, and there she was, making out with Travis on MY bed! I was so angry, with both Lydia and Travis. I ran to my bed and quickly pulled them apart from each other.

"What the hell Caitlin!"

"Get off of my bed. Now!"

"Fine. Let's go Travis. Were just going to go somewhere else."

"Fine, i don't even want you to here."

At that moment i wanted to chop her head off! I'm just so sick of her! I don't think i can room with her anymore. I just don't like Travis, right now, and i don't think i ever will. He's just came in to lydia's life a week ago! And there already going everywhere together, always with each other. Practically every second of the day. Lydia's grades have been slowly dropping, and i'm not okay with that. If she keeps this up then she will get kicked out of the academy! But ofcorse Lydia won't listen to me. She's just so stubborn! I just needed my mom to tell me how to fix this problem. How to work everything out. But deep down inside, i know i have to figure this all out on my own. I will let Lydia, and Travis be. For right now, until i'm done with my plan to help Lydia. And make everything back to the way it was before Travis came in the picture. But i'm going to keep this my little secret...