minamo naoki: electric girl

Requested by Megan_Shirasagijo. Enjoy your McNaoki. That'll be a vote, please. Based off of Electric Feel BY MGMT.
(F/D) = favorite drink.

Naoki knew, the moment he saw you, that he would never be the same. You were way out of his league, a rebel girl. There he was, hopelessly in love with someone we could never attain. But, from the moment you stared into his eyes, he knew he was gone.

"Hey. I hear you're a good blader. Made it to semi-finals last year or something, right? I'm throwing this party celebrating the end of the tournament. Be there or be square." You said, handing him a little slip of paper with your address on it.

"Y-yeah. I'll try." Naoki stuttered. You gave a little two-fingered salute to Naoki before walking away. Naoki, being the little stalker boy he is, followed you around to gather data on his love intrest.

He followed you to your friend's house. You sat down on their couch and put your feet up. Your friends asked you about your party any your replied.

"So, like, I walked up this Naoki kid, and told him he was invited to that championship party I throw every year, right? And I tell him to 'Be there or be square'. I hand him my address and says 'Yeah, I'll try' with the cutest little stutter you'll ever hear. I don't know if that's, like, a thing he's born with or what, but it was so cute." You said, as all your friends nodded. One of your friends butted in.

"But, like, I hear he cheated that Valt kid in the tournament." The friend said, making a little tablet motion with her hands.

"Yeah. But, he's cute. Like, those cute little glasses. Ugh! It's so adorable." You said. Naoki gasped and typed a little note of that on his tablet.

"Glasses kill me." One of your friends stated simply, referring to how cute guys with glasses are.

Naoki smiled. He had all the info he needed.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

The house Naoki arrived to was already booming. Naoki walked in nervously, clutching a bottle of (F/D) close to his chest.

"Yo." You greeted, giving him the same two-fingered salute you gave him earlier.

"U-umm... hi. I, uh, brought some (F/D)." Naoki said shyly.

"Sweet. Put it right over there." You said, pointing to a table full of soda. "Chips are over there. But, sick you're a noob, you can chill with me."

"Wait, aren't the Rideout 'noobs' too? I hardly suspect they'd come to something like this." Naoki said, motioning to Rideout.

"Oh, no. Once Gou gets a couple sodas in him, he's the life of the party." You joked. Naoki laughed loudly and multiple heads turned to him. You looked at them and they all looked back to what they were doing.

"I-I'm sorry! I've never been to a party like this!" Naoki stuttered. You smiled.

"That's OK, everyone does that sometimes." You said, melting Naoki's heart with your smile. Naoki sighed. "What's that?" You asked sweetly.

"N-nothing!" Naoki stuttered.

Naoki stayed with you the entire night.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

"Naoki, the party's over. You need to go home." You said tiredly as Naoki clung to your leg.

"I don't wanna." Naoki whined. You rolled your eyes.

"If you really want to stay, you can crash in my room. I'll sleep on the couch." You said.

"OK." Naoki said, walking to where you said your room was.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

"(Y/N)?" Naoki called.

"Yes?" You answered from the living room.

"Can you sleep in here with me?" Naoki asked.

"Why?" You asked blushing in the darkness.

"I'm cold." Naoki said from your bedroom.

"There's extra blankets-" You said, before Naoki butted in.

"But I want you." Naoki said.

"Fine." You said.

You walked to your room and laid down next to Naoki, spooning him.

"Goodnight, (Y/N). I love you." Naoki whispered in the darkness.

"I guess I love you, too."

That felt forced. I had an idea for this in the past.......................... next is gonna be Azure Eye, another request from Megan_Shirasagijo.