2 [LEGACY]

We all stepped out of the elevator as Zack took in his surroundings, "Shit! We're still only on B4?!"

I gave him a confused look, "W-What do you mean? How well do you know this building?"

"Yeah, thinking about it, you called Danny by his name earlier."

"Hah! Like I give two shits about that psycho! I'm only here because they said I could kill who ever the hell I wanted!"

I scoffed, "Considering the situation we're in, that doesn't seem to be true."

"Shut your fuckin' mouth," he grumbled.

"Sorry..."

"Come on guys," Rachel butted in, "We have to find a way out of here."

Zack grumbled again and walked ahead of me and Rachel, "Let's go."

I looked around our surroundings, two small bodies of water was on each side of a stone pathway. Upon closer inspection, I noticed something in the water, "Do you see that?"

"See what?" Zack growled.

"There's something in the water," Rachel said, pointing in its direction.

"Whatever! Let's keep moving," Zack snapped, walking ahead.

We walked behind Zack into a room full of graves when, "What the hell?!"

Zack had stepped into a grave and seemed thoroughly disgusted. After he kicked what ever was bothering him off his boot, he stepped back and turned to Rachel, "Hey, kid. If you want to die so bad, here's a grave!"

Curious, Rachel looked over into the grave with an unamused look, "It's already occupied."

"Damn, you're picky!" He growled, "What ever, let's go."

Despite his morbid joke, I followed him closely, apparently too closely. Once Zack realized just how  close I was walking, he stopped dead in his tracks. It took me a second the realize it and I planted face first into his back. I jumped back, clinging my nose as he turned to scold me, "The hell's your issue?! You're clinging to me like a fucking child!"

"I'm sorry, uhm, force of habit I guess," I mumbled, rubbing my nose.

"What the hell kind of habit is that?!"

"I-I, well, I won't do it again," I stammered as he glared at me.

Annoyed, Rachel pushed past us and stood in front of something, "The hell's your problem?!"

She pointed a finger at a tall tombstone, "It's a grave."

"So? There's a fuck ton of them around here!"

"He has a point for once," I immediately shut up when Zack looked at my direction.

"There's a name."

"Then read it, dumb ass!"

"Rachel... Gardner."

I looked over her shoulder and sure enough, it had her name on it. I looked over and saw another grave, it didn't include as much detail as Rachel's but, something did catch my eye, "I-Is that my grave?"

Rachel nodded, "That is  your name."

Zack scratched his head in confusion, "If that's yours and that's yours then," he points to a poor excuse of a grave, "is this shit mine?"

I nodded, "That's all it can be."

He raised his scythe, "Then, I'll crush it."

"Don't do that! You'll break your scythe and we might need that later!" I yelped.