Chapter 10

Lea's P.O.V:

"Ok" , I said to Hanna, "let's go and find a hotel."

"I'll seach in the internet for a hotel which isn't far away" , Hanna added, put out her mobile and seached for a hotel.

"Eehm, Hanna" , I said, "let's sit down in a café and drink something."

"Ok" , was her answer.

We sat down in a café on the airport and drank some hot chocolate. Suddenly Hanna said:

"Ok, I'll call a hotel and ask for a free room to stay. You'll wait here, ok?"

"Ok" , I said and Hanna went to the toilet, because there it was quiet.

Hanna's P.O.V:

I stood up and went to the toilet to call the hotel. I chose a hotel in the middle of the town which wasn't so far away from the airport, because there we were in the central town and not far away from the airport too.

I tapped the number and called in the hotel. I listened into my mobile:

"meep, meep, meep, meep, me-"

" Old central hotel Doncaster, who is there?" , a man voice asked.

"Hello" , I said, "my name is Hanna Thompson and I'm from London. I want to stay with a friend in Doncaster for one week and I wanted to ask you for a free room?"

"So you want to have a double room, right?" , the man in the hotel asked.

"Right" , was everything I said.

"Ok, let me look ... oh yes, we have a free double room right now. Are you already in Doncaster or when will you arrive?"

"We've just flown to Doncaster and are on the airport right now."

"Ok, then be in our hotel at 1 o'clock pm. We'll give you the key for your room. See you!"

"See you, and thank you so much!" , I said and the call was over. Yeah, we had a room in a hotel.

After the call had been over, I went back to Lea.

"Have you got a free room in this hotel?" , she asked.

I nodded.

"Cool" , she said unsurly.

"Lea, you don't have to be unsure. We'll find your bodily father or somebody who has the same family as you, for example a brother or a sister" , I said and tried to smile.

She nodded and I talked on:

"We're in the oldest hotel in Doncaster, I think we'll found somebody who can new a man called Troy, because I'm pretty sure there are not a lot of people whose name is Troy. We have to be in the hotel at 1 o'clock. Maybe we can do Sightseeing in the city of Doncaster."

She nodded again.

We put our things in a locker and took the bus into the city. We arrived in the city ...

a/n:

Hey guys :)

Sorry for the late Update, but I hadn't got so much time to write on, because I'm on holiday. Sorry for that :/

Hope you'll vote and comment my story :*

See you in the next chapter :D
Love you <3