Chapter 7

Lea's P.O.V:

The match started and was a hard match. We felt this from the first minute till the end of the match.

After the first half the score was a draw 1-1. I was a bit tired and needed some time to relax.

Suddenly Hanna came over to me very excited.

"Lea" , she shouted, " your parents are sitting in the public!"

I felt bad, because the saw me all the time! I knew they wanted to talk to me, but I couldn't and didn't want to talk to them. For me they broke up everything, so I said what I felt:

"That don't cares!"

And to Hanna I wispered:

"For me they don't care!"

She didn't say anything, she just nodded.

In the second half I couldn't concentrate, because I was looking the whole time for my parents. I didn't find them and it made me feel bad and a bit afraid. The good thing was that we won anyway.

We were in the final! I couldn't believe it!! The final was our aim the whole year, because last year we had lost the semi-final.

We ran over the whole pitch and made party. We threw water bombs and our fans screamed:

"Final, oooh! Final, oooh!"

When we arrived in our dressing-room, Jackie shouted:

"Great match, girls! You're perfect!! We're in the final!!"

Everybody was happy. Me too! But when the parents came into the dressing-room to pick up the others, I was afraid that my parents came too.

Hanna looked at me and realized that I was afraid.

"Don't be afraid. You're parents won't come!" , she said.

But she was wrong, because 5 minutes later they stood on the front door.

"Fuck" , I wispered to Hanna.

"We'll walk out now, ok? But don't look at them!"

"Of course!!"

So we went out and I didn't look at them, but of course they shouted:

"Lea, wait! We want to talk with you."

I turned around:

"You said you would need distance.  Is that distance? You said I should have moved out. So I moved out and I will never move back!"

I walked over to them:

"You broke up everything, so everything is your fault. And now I will never talk to you!"

"Lea, are you coming?" , Hanna asked.

"Yes"

And so we cycled home and I felt so happy. I didn't have to talk to my parents anymore! We won the semi-final! Everything was alright!

The holidays started two weeks later, the final was after the holidays, so I've just concentrated on the trip to Doncaster to find my real father.

a/n:

Thank you for 50 reads and 1 Vote ♡
I know that's not very much, but I'm happy if some people read and like my book :)

See you in the next chapter :D