Chapter 19

Hanna's P.O.V:

After Lea and I had packed all our things, we went downstairs and checked out. During I have done that Louis also came downstairs and saluted his "new" sister Lea with a big hug.

It really glad that Lea had found her brother, but we both had never believed that this brother have could been the real and only Louis Tomlinson. It was unbelievable to see that one mounth ago Lea hadn't known that she was adopted and that Louis and the band had been so unreachable.

"I think we're going to take a taxi, don't we?" , Louis asked us.

Lea and I agreed with him, so Lou went to reception and told the staff member to order a taxi for us.

"Are you as excited as I am?" , I asked Lea.

"I think I've already overcome the hardest thing, but I'm excited anyways" , was her answer.

"But you had been more excited when you had met Louis at first, right?"

"Yes" , she added, "but I'm happy that I overcame all of the thruth."

"I think you really have deserve it"

She smiled:

"Thank you love"

Louis joined our conversation:

"I'm very happy that Lea and I have found us."

He smiled at Lea and Lea gave him a smile back. So sweet!

"So" , Lou carried on, "but our taxi will be there for us in about five minutes. We have to take our bags now and go outside to wait for the taxi."

So we did this, took the taxi and drove to the airport. After that we flew to London by plane and arrived there.

a/n:

Hello guys!

Here is finally the new chapter! I know you had to wait long, that was why I had to do a lot of things in the last weeks, because in my hometown it's carnival and we celebrate it very big, so I don't have so much time to write on all my books. Sorry :/

But now I have a new book for you! It is an One Shot book about the swedish band the Fooo Conspiracy. I hope it isn't a problem for you that my new book is an bilingual book if you can't speak german. That means it's half english and half german, but I hope you'll read the English parts anyway! That would mean a lot to me!

See you in the next chapter :D