Chapter 26

~A half year later~

Lea's P.O.V:

It's a half year today since Zayn left One Direction. The next four weeks after he had left were really hard for them, because they didn't know how to carry on without him. There was one day where they wanted to break up the band! I'm glad they deleted this thought very soon, because there would be something missing in the music business and in the whole world of music. Then they decided to carry on without him, although it was a hard decision for them. Now a half year later they're on tour again and don't care about them anymore. Louis and Zayn had a Twitter fight because of Naughty Boy, who's Zayn's new friend and colleague. They don't want him back in the band now, because he said so many wrong things about them. Now they're on tour with Paul, their band and their supporting band McBusted. I think they're happy if it's like this. Louis texts me every day that he's missing me, because I couldn't go on tour with them, although they wanted me and Hanna to cone with them. Sometimes if he texts me I start missing him so much ... but I kniw that he'll come back one day and I can't wait for this day, where I can hug my brother again.

As I already told you, Hanna and I stayed in London, bought us our own house and we're living in it now. We're still supporting our hockey team and we're one of the best players in it now. A few weeks ago I met my adapted parents again ... accidentally of course. The invited me to a dinner and after lots of thoughts I decided to go there. It was okay and I pardoned them and it was okay for them that I didn't want to live with them now. Now I'm visiting them once a month and they're good friends now. It makes me happy to know that they're happy that I found Louis. Hanna is very proud on me that I stayed strong in this difficult weeks and sge says that it's clear to see how much hope and brother love Louis is giving to me.

Louis might be many kilometres away from me, but I know that he's thinking about me all the time. I'm in his heart and he's in my heart too. I know that he's proud to have me I'm so grateful that I found him. It doesn't matter how many kilometres we're away from each other, in our hearts we're always close to each other. And this is normal for brother and sister like Louis and me.

a/n:

This is the last chapter! I'll say thank you in the next and last extra chapter!!