7

Bea's POV

Did I just—? Fck. I didn't say that, right? Bea! Bea! Bea! Why do you have to say that? I can't see any expression sa mukha ni Jho. Is she mad? Does she hate me now? I fcked up, right? Jho, any reaction please? This is making me anxious. I should've shut my mouth up and so we can enjoy the movie. It's so awkward now. This is the beer's fault.

I was about to say sorry but then I saw something dropped from her eyes. Is she crying? Look what have you done, Bea! "Jho, are you crying?" I cupped both of her cheeks and wipe those tears away. "Hey, why are you crying? I'm not forcing you to say that you love me even if you don't. No pressure." I really don't know what to do. "Don't answer it if you don't want, Jho. It's okay," I said looking straight in her eyes. I can't say how her eyes look, but all I can see is sadness. Why are you so sad, Jho? I hate seeing you like this.

Well, it was really a bad idea asking about it. I know naman na the answer why did I even bother to ask. Tsk. It hurts but wala naman akong magagawa. That's her feelings, it's her decision who to love. But can I love her still? Even if I don't get any in return? Can I at least love you, Jho?

I can't take it any longer. I averted my eyes from her sad gazes and I removed my hands from cupping her cheeks. My eyes started to blur, it started to tear up. "But can I at least...can you at least let me love you, Jho?" It's okay for me not to have any love from her, I admit that it broke my heart. "Please, let me love you."

I felt her hands held mine. Is this it? Is she going to give me goodbye speeches. God, I'm not ready. Not now, please. I'm so broken right now. I can't take another knife to stab my heart. I clenched my eyes as my tears do not plan to stop. "Bea," she called softly. I opened my eyes as I tilt my head to look at her. She cupped my right cheek. She opened her mouth and was about to say something but then~

"Huy. Why are you crying? The movie just started. Di pa nga nangangalahati," I heard Ate Ly called me out. I clenched my eyes, not because of my tears but because I am so fcking annoyed. Is this my karma? Because if it is, I'm not gonna interrupt someone's make out session. The fck. Ate Ly interrupted what Jho was about to say. I didn't get the closure I was hoping to have. Please! Let me live in peace. I opened my eyes as I was clenching my fist. "Can we have the other pizza box?" I gave her the other pizza forcefully. "Ay galit?" I glared at her, but she just laugh and went back to her car.

"I almost forgot we were watching a movie," Jho said and chuckled. "Let's talk about it later na lang, okay?" she said and wiped her tears and I nodded and did the same. Okay, I still have time to prepare my heart for the biggest heartbreak.

Third Person's POV

After the movie, they didn't go home. They went to The Inn at Cliffhouse Tagaytay and checked in for the night since they know it is a 2-hour long drive back home, so they decided to just stay for a while. They had only 2 rooms. 1 for Alyssa and Laura and the other is for Jho and Bea, but Jho and Bea have separate beds.

After eating dinner, Jho and Bea decided to stay at the hotel's veranda. The sky is clear and the stars are visible to them. It was mesmerising to watch them twinkling. They sat on one of the couches beside each other.

"I didn't know that the movie would make Bea cry," Jho smiled, teasing Bea.

"It was worth my tear," Bea smiled, too. She felt a little embarrassed for crying to a movie but she couldn't help but cry. "Well, you cried, too. We're just the same, Jho," they laughed in unison. But after a few minutes they became silent. Only the sound of night is all they can hear.

Every minute of silence that passes is making Bea more nervous because any moment Jho can break her heart.

Jho was about to say something but Bea interrupted her. "Before you say anything, Jho, let me just say this to you," she pause for a while and took a deep breath before continuing. "Before you break my heart, let me tell you that I love you," she looked deeply in Jho's eyes. "I love you, Jho. I would repeat it to you over a million times if I had to. You might feel weird since we've been friends but that's just how I feel. I hate to admit that it hurts me so much seeing you with someone else. It made me realize that I can't have you. So, I decided to keep it to myself and not hoping something from you— well actually, I did have a small hope na sana... sana you love me, too and we could be together, but hanggang sana na lang 'yun," she smiled bitterly. "So, now, I don't know what's in your mind, what you're thinking right now but Jho believe me when I say I love you. I'm saying it now that I got the chance to tell you what I really feel without worrying if you would feel the same, too, because now I already accepted the fact that I can't have your love... the love I wanted not just as friends but more than that. But it's alright, Jho. You don't have to feel sorry for me, I'll be okay. Knowing that you're happy, it makes me happy too. Your happiness is my happiness. I will always love you even from afar. Let me, Jho."