1

Alyssa woke up panting. It's the same nightmare that haunts her every night. It was the day Dennise turned her down. It was a nightmare she wishes to forget.

She looked beside her checking if she's there, but there's no one else lying down the bed.

"She's too early." Alyssa stood up and went to the bathroom to brush her teeth. After that she went downstairs. Went to the kitchen to have some breakfast. She walked towards the main door of the house with a cup of coffee in her left hand. She noticed that the other car key is missing. "Gosh. She's really early going to school."

Alyssa dialed her wife's number. It was immediately answered. "Hello, Babe?"

"Yes, Babe?"

"Ang aga mo naman?" Alyssa said.

"We have something to do pa kasi here sa Ateneo. I'm sorry, Babe. I didn't wake you up."

"It's okay."

"I prepared breakfast for you. I left it on the counter."

"Yes. I took a bite na."

"Good. Babe, I have to go. By the way, pupunta ka ba dito? These two, kinukulit na nila ako."

"Oh. Tell them I'll be there. Maliligo lang ako."

"Make it faster, okay? I love you. Bye."

"Bye. I love you, too. See you later."

She, then, ended the call. She finished her breakfast and took a bath. After that, Alyssa took her car and drove to Ateneo.

"Tita Aly!" a little girl rush towards Aly and hugged her.

"Tita Aly!" another little boy hugged Aly.

"Alexa! Alejandro! Slow down," The lady said, who is...

"But, Tita La-- I mean Teacher Lau, Tita Aly is hele!!" the little girl explained with her cute voice.

"Tita Alyy." the little boy smiled.

Yes. Laura. She's the one Aly married. She is the one who said yes when Aly asked "Will you marry me?" How did it happen? We'll get there.

Laura turned to be a Kindergarten Teacher. It was her choice. She said she love kids. That's why she chose to be a kindergarten teacher.

Laura smiled as well as Aly. Laura kissed Aly's cheek. "Get inside. Kanina pa ako kinukulit niyan." Laura said and went in front of the class. Alexa and Alejandro pulled Aly to where they always sit.

"Tita Aly, tell us a story again." Alexa said.

"Stowy," Alejandro smile again.

"But we finished all of the books here." Aly said. Their classroom only have few books, but since they always read books, they finished it all for almost two months. They can finish a book a day.

"Hmm. Then, tell us a new one. New one that haven't been wead befoye. Tell me your own stowy, Tita Aly." the little girl said.

"Stowy" the little boy giggled.