2

AN:
Hi. Naubos na engish ko di ko na kaya. 😭🙈

--

Alyssa was in deep thoughts when suddenly, her phone rang.

"Wait lang, Baby ah." She said to the twins. She answered the call immediately. "Hello?"

"Ate Ly, where are you?" It was Bea.

"Sa Ateneo. Why?"

"Please. Punta ka sa BEG." She pleaded.

"Anong gagawin ko dyan?"

"Training namin. Punta ka na lang please."

"Tell me why muna."

"I'll tell you when you're here na. Ate Ly, please make it faster."

"Ang aga naman ng training niyo. It's just 2:00 in the afternoon."

"Malapit na kasi UAAP. Puspusan na training."

"Okay. I'll be there. Bye." And ended the call.

"Baby, I'm sorry. May pupuntahan lang ako." She explained and put Alejandro down.

"Where are you going, Tita Aly?" Alejandro asked.

"I'll visit some of my friends lang."

"I wanna go with you, Tita Alyyy." -Alexa

"I wanna go too!!" -Alejandro

"Babies, di pwede. Pagalitan ako ni Mommy niyo." Alyssa said. "Ang alam niya nandito kayo. She'll be worried."

"Then, I'll tell Yaya to call Mommy. Please, Tita Aly." Pangungulit niya.

"Baby, you--"

"Tita Aly!!" Alejandro was about to cry. "We want to go with you!"

"OMG. Don't cry na, Baby." Alyssa tried to stop him. "Paano ba 'to? Um. Sige. Paalam ka na kay Mommy mo. I'll tell Tita Lau muna."

"Weally?" The twins said in chorus.

"Yes. So don't cry, okay?" Alyssa said and the twins just nodded and ran to their Yayas outside their room.

Alyssa went to Lau. The latter is just writing something. May activity kasi yung mga bata. "Lau, Babe." Alyssa called her.

Laura stopped what she was doing and looked up at Aly. "Yes, Babe?"

"Bea called me. Pinapapunta niya ako sa BEG. Training nila. I don't know why." Alyssa explained. "I'll go muna."

"Sure. Babalik ka pa ba?" She asked.

"I don't know." She answered. "You brought your car diba?"

"Yes."

"Okay." Alyssa said. "And, oh, I'll bring the twins with me. Alexa was about to cry na sana kanina and Alejandro was already crying. They wanted to go with me daw. I don't know what to do so I asked them to call their mom tapos magpaalam. Is that okay with you?" Alyssa asked.

"Yes, Baby. As long as pumayag yung parent. Pero mag-iingat kayo ah." Laura said. "Beside, school perimeter naman."

"Opo. Sige, I'll go na." Alyssa said and kissed Lau's right cheek. "Bye. I love you." She whispered.

"Bye. I love you, too." Lau also whispered.

As soon as Aly faced the class papunta sa likod kung nasan yung pinto, she saw some of the kids are smiling at her. The little guy who has the widest smile, jiggled his eyebrows. Alyssa was confused but she just smiled.