What's Love? (Part 2 )

*Next morning*

Ciel woke up and thinking about what Sebastian said last night when he was in the bed laying next to me..

Ciel Pov.

Sebastian? Loves me? I..I didn't know that I never knew that my own butler confess love to me?! But he does look cute when he looks at me.. What should I do!!!

Sebastian comes in.

Sebastian: oh? Young master you are already woke up

Ciel looks at him with a curious face if he should also confess love to him too.

Sebastian: Something wrong?

Ciel: oh! Umm.. Nothing I was just thinking about something anyways. Bring me some tea please

Sebastian: yes my lord. Sebastian leaves to get his young master's tea

Ciel whisper to himself. " This is going to hard for me to tell him UGH!!

Sebastian comes in with his tea, pours it and gives it to ciel.

Ciel: T..thanks *drinks it*

Sebastian: did you say something when I left?

Ciel thinking. " W..what! Does he know what I'm thinking?!?! "

Ciel: nothing Sebastian.. *blushed little*

~Skip time 30 minutes~

Sebastian Pov.

Ciel has been acting weird ever since I confess my love to him last night.. Does he love me too? It feels like he does but I'm not so sure about it anyways.. I just love his cute face I just want to snuggle with him, and kiss him.

Ciel was in his room then Sebastian comes in.

Sebastian: You have a guest arriving in 2 hours my lord.

Ciel: who's coming? *looks at him*

Sebastian: Prince Soma and Agni is coming master.

Ciel: Oh them.. Well alright then help me getting things ready when they come.

Sebastian: Yes my lord.

Sebastian leaves the room and prepare everything when Prince soma and Agni comes.

1 hour later Prince soma and Agni comes early and Knocks on the door.

Sebastian opens the door.

Prince soma: Hiii Sebastian..

Agni: hi Sebastian.

Sebastian: *smiles at both of them* I'll go get ciel and please wait until I come back with him.

Sebastian goes to his room.

Sebastian: young master.. Prince soma and Agni are here waiting for you.

Ciel: alright.

Ciel gets out of his chair and wakes to the door but before he wakes to the door... Sebastian grabs his both of his hand and but it above his head and giving him a soft kiss..

Ciel: Sebastian!! *looks at him while blushing*

Sebastian: I..I'm sorry I couldn't hold it anymore.. Young master

Sebastian kiss his lips then kisses him in the neck making ciel moans little.

Ciel: S-Sebastian ahh.. S-stop! *moans litte*

Sebastian thinking. Haha I can tell that my young master likes it he just doesn't show it.

Ciel: That's enough Sebastian!!!! *sebastian let him go*

Ciel leaves the room and goes where Prince soma and Agni are.. Sebastian follows him.

Prince soma goes running to him giving a hug.

Prince soma: Ciel! Did you miss your big brother *smiles at him*

Ciel: will you stop it?!! And nice to see you Agni.

Agni: nice to see you too Ciel.

Ciel, Prince soma and Agni are in the room talking almost for 2 hours. Then Sebastian go clean all of the room while thinking what he did to him.

Sebastian: does he like it? Should I even do that? Will he hate me?

He has been asking him self a lot of question if ciel would hate him for what he did to him.

Agni: Well we should go now we have things to do.

Prince soma: yeah we do hehe..

Ciel: alright then thanks for coming.

Prince Soma&Agni: bye! *leaves*

Ciel thinking. " well it's nice having them to coming over... I only have 2 days until I have a date with Lizzie and should I confess my love to Sebastian tonight?

Well you guys I'm going to stop here.. Thanks you for reading and I would love to hear what you think of the story so far.. I will be back writing more wen I have time.. Thanks for reading U^ェ^U and What's going to happen next? Hehe you will find out soon hehehe :3