Stroll

Hey guys!! Just wanted to say a quick thank you to all of you for supporting this story! It makes me so happy seeing all of your comments and votes😁 Also I wanted to apologize if the last chapter was kind of bad, I have been busy lately with back to school things and Music, but I will try to post as often as I can. I hope this chapter makes up for it. Again thank you so much! Enjoy😊
-----------------------------------------------------------
(Play song above now)
The four of you began walking into the depths of the forest, Thor walking beside you as Loki and Bruce followed behind. It was awkward, very awkward. You didn't know if you should start a conversation with the handsome God or just keep walking. It was getting dark and you regretted not having sujested to camp before leaving.

You looked at him from the corner of your eye, he was focused on the path ahead. Loki and Bruce not making much sound either. Sliding your backpack off your shoulders, you zipped it open, taking out a flashlight and turning it on. "I want to thank you for guiding us lady (y/n)," Thor began, finally breaking the uncomfortable silence. His gaze down on his feet as he spoke. "It's really no problem, king of Asgard." You joked, receiving a smile from him. "So tell me (y/n) do you come here often?" You giggled. "Actually this is my first time coming in a long time. I used to come here every once in a while with my dad but," you paused rembering your father's death. "What happened?" You looked down. "H-he passed away."

"I'm very sorry lady (y/n), my sincere condolences." He said crossing his right arm over his chest. You frowned. "It's okay, it happened a long time ago. But anyway, what brought you to Earth?" He sighed. "Apart from my home being destroyed, I guess this is the only place that I thought would welcome me." You furrowed your eyebrows. "Well you are a hero here, a lot of people admire your work." He grinned. "Thank you lady (y/n)" you returned the smile then turned to look at a panting Loki and Bruce. You laughed. "You guys are already tired?" Loki glared at you. "I am a God you foul Midgardian! I was not made to do something like this!" Thor laughed along, patting his brother on the back.

"Come on brother! Don't make me carry you. Right Bruce?" "Right, let's get this over with." Bruce panted. You giggled once again shaking your head and turning back to the path ahead of you.

Time skip to the moment you find your car....

You stepped out of the forest and into the road where the Impala was parked. You sighed, glad that your car was where you had left it. The rest of the group followed behind, everyone tired from the hike. Bruce bent down on his knees, breathing heavily. "P-please tell me that's your car." He weezed. "Yup, that's my baby." You nodded proudly. Bruce sighed in relief, letting his body drop on the ground. Thor remained next to you, waiting for your next move, while Loki took a deep breath trying to regain himself. "Alright, everybody in." You said pointing your hand towards the car, Thor helping Bruce get on his feet. Loki stood in his spot, inspecting the black car. His hand on his chin and his eyebrows furrowed.

"Is there a problem Loki?" He kept his gaze on the car, not bothering to look at you. "Not nessecerely Mortal, just thinking about the fact that you call that piece of garbage your car." Oh no he didn't! "Excuse me?" You said rolling up the sleeves of your windbreaker. "Loki!" Thor yelled from Bruce's side. "Must you be such a jerk? Like I said, you don't know anything about me! So quit pestering me or I might just think twice about letting you in on this trip!" You said, your anger getting the worst of you. You had been through a lot the past couple years of your life and your were not going to let an annoying god like Loki to get in your way. He looked down at you, the look on his face priceless. "Now everyone get in the car, we have to get to town!"

You tried fighting back the tears that were building up in your eyes. Loki's comment had really hit you. The Impala was the most valuable thing in your life, it was your dad's after all. You shook your head and walled towards the car, unlocking the doors and allowing everyone to go in. While Loki and Bruce sat in the back, Thor joined you in the front, his figure taking up most of the space. You settled in your seat and turned on the engine, the car roaring to life.

Everything about that day seemed crazy to you, it just seemed unreal that you had two gods (one of them being extremely attractive) and a man that could transform into a massive creature riding in your car. When did this happen? You thought as you began driving down the isolated road, all three men quiet. It was going to be a long trip.