💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 3💜

Start from the beginning

"Ughhh...Please tell me that is not a pole." I say as I look at the thin metal pole in the middle of the room. Nina just laughs and pulls me towards it but I firmly keep my feet planted.

"I thought Colton might wanna see some pretty girls since he hasn't seen anything but men in orange for the past three years." I nod still not happy about it but that quickly changes.

"You know I ordered some men as well." I smiled and check my phone seeing that the party starts in three hours.

"Babes, we gotta go get ready so we can be here before everyone arrives." She nods as she leads me towards her car and we drive off towards my house to get ready.

Getting both of us ready took about two hours before we decided we had to get back to the party. My costume is nicer than I thought it would be, I ended up ordering it off Amazon a couple of days ago. My costume was meant to be a sexy racer chick but I look more like a dancer.

My costume looks a bit rubbish but Nina on the other hand, damn she looks great in her cat woman outfit

My costume looks a bit rubbish but Nina on the other hand, damn she looks great in her cat woman outfit. If Colton was anything like he was when he left he will most likely tell her to cover up. Before either of us could correct our makeup and hair any further we made it to the car and got in heading to the warehouse where the party with be starting shortly.

When we entered the house only about ten people lingered in the huge space. Marcus, Danny, and Calvin stood in the kitchen already holding beers while the music was blasting through the speakers.

After an hour went by the place was filled with people dancing, drinking and watching. By watching I mean that they were watching the male and women dancers on stage. As I was doing shots with the boys I watched Nina as she kept her eyes open for her brother.

Once I had taken what seemed to be my fifth shot I gave up on them getting me tipsy and walked over towards the stronger liquors. What can I say I'm a party girl I have built up a tolerance throughout the years.

A loud squeal came from Nina as I finished pouring my drink. I turned around only to meet a familiar pair of green eyes hugging Nina. Instead of focusing on his sister his eyes raked down my body admiring my costume as I took the chance to do the same to him.

 Instead of focusing on his sister his eyes raked down my body admiring my costume as I took the chance to do the same to him

💜💜IGNORE HIM NOT BEING IN HIS COSTUME💜💜

He wore the classic costume of being an army man with no shirt but with just the pants and boots. Not saying that it bothered me because I got to see his lovely structured chest and his scrumptious tattoos.

"Nina, who's your friend?" He asks not taking his eyes away from mine.

"Silly, that's Zara." His eyes widened at the news and only then he broke eye contact to look at his sisters face my guess is to see if she had been joking. Not blaming him but I wasn't the hottest before he left. I just can't believe how much he changed though damn he looked as hot as ever. I wanna know what pills he got a hold of in that prison.

"Nice to see you again Colton." I give him a genuine smile and transfer my attention over to my brother giving Colton a deadly look.

"It was surely a pleasure seeing you again Zara." He then makes his way over to the table the boys are seated at and I make my now tipsy self to the dance floor where all the hot exotic male dancers are. Once I arrive in the area a hot brunette police officer comes over to me and dances in front of me, very ugly which causes me to burst out laughing and chug the remains of my drink.

After seeing enough of his horrible grinding moves I walk away and into the middle of the area where everyone is dancing and join in. Midway through I am rudely interrupted my dancing session with a hot boy dressed as a ghostbuster. I turn around only to see Nina with a huge smile on her face obviously tipsy more than myself.

"Let's go we are playing truth or dare." I groan but follow her over to an area where everyone made a huge circle with the chairs and sit down in one by Danny. The game begins quickly as people from school ask questions to their friends but then it gets interesting when a pretty girl in the group dares Danny to give her a lap dance.

"Zara close your eyes." He says making everyone laugh out loud but no jokes aside I closed my eyes and waited for him to tell me I could look and finally when he did I open my eyes.

"Ok truth or dare Marcus?" He worriedly looks around and his eye land on Colton.

"Truth."

"How many times have you slept with Nina?" Nina's cheeks flair pink at the question while Marcus Swallows and looks at a furious Colton. Luckily Colton had a pretty girl seated on his lap holding him down like a paperweight.

"Ugh... thirty times maybe." He never takes his eyes off of Colton as he says this but as soon as he answers Colton snaps his head towards him and gives him a murderous look that could easily get him sent back in prison.

"Ugh, Nina truth or dare?"

"Dare baby." I know my best friend like the back of my hand but I have no idea why she is trying to have Marcus murdered.

"Ugh, I dare you to kiss Zara." She stands up and stalks over to me before leaning down and giving me a quick peck before sitting down.

"Colton truth or dare?"

"Dare." He proudly states waiting for his mission.

"I dare you to go and kiss the most beautiful girl in this whole party." He looked around as the girl on his lap smiled licking her lips as if getting ready but he just stood up gently shoving her off.

He begins heading in one direction but quickly turns around saying "Fuck it," as he smashes his lips onto my own. Having my brother next to me didn't stop me from kissing this gorgeous man but him being my best friend's brother made me shove him away.

Instead of him going to reclaim his seat he took the moment to stare into my eyes.

💜

💜

💜   

HEY GUYS HERE IS THE THIRD CHAPTER I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT BUT DONT WORRY THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE A SECOND PART TO THIS ONE I PROMISE😊😊😊

THANKS FOR READING MY HORRIBLE STORY🙏🙏🙏

IF THERE ARE ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKES PLS CORRECT THEM IN THE COMMENTS SO I CAN GO BACK AND FIX THEM!!!!!👩🏻‍💻👩🏻‍💻 THANK YOU🙏🙏🙏