6 - Made up.

I sat at a table while I watched Ali and her friends dance, I didn't feel to good so I sat down, I closed my eyes and listened to the music "F/n." I opened my eyes, I saw Johnny and sighed "What is it." I said, I've given up running away by now and looked at him he was wearing a skeleton costume but his blonde hair was still visible.

"I really want to apologize, I messed up and I really am sorry." He said "I accept your apology." I said, knowing my luck the music changed to a slow song and everyone paired up. Johnny stood up and put his hand out "May I have this dance?" He said, I grinned "Yes." I said,

I grabbed his hand and we walked to the dance floor, I grab his hand and his put his other hand on my waist, I rested my head on his chest and we danced. It was really nice, I'm glad Johnny apologized.

I pretty much ditched Ali and stayed with Johnny, we sat on a bench outside taking a break from the craziness, I was leaned against his shoulder and closed my eyes "Thank you Johnny." I said, he wrapped his arm around me "Of course." He said.

I looked at him and we kissed, it was a short one though. Johnny found his friends so I went to see Ali, I found her and looked around at everyone, I saw a kid with a shower costume on and I smiled "Who is that?" Ali asked "Daniel." I said "How are you sure?" She said "I just know." I grabbed a flower from one of the girls and walked over to him.

"Help me help me, my flower needs water!" I said to him and put my flower inside the costume, he opened the curtains "Then you've come to the right place, stranger." I smiled and walked into the shower costume and he closed the curtains "I've never danced in a shower before." I said "Daniel, I'm sorry for what happened. It slipped my mind and I'm really sorry." I said to him

"It's fine, I'm sorry for not making it clear." He said, I smiled and him and we danced. It was nice until a guy in a chicken costume came around throwing eggs at some people, he opened the curtains and watched him until he got closer to us and threw a egg at Daniel, I laughed.

He went to clean up and I went to get something to drink. It took me a few minutes but I found it, I got some then sat down, I saw Daniel run out of the bathroom and then Johnny ran out I grabbed my drink and ignored it, I quit being mad at him.

I went home and walked inside to see Johnny on the couch with a ice pack on his belly, I went to the kitchen to my mom "What's Johnny doing here?" I asked "We found him hurt on his way home so I offered him to stay for the night to heal." She said, I sighed and walked to Johnny "Hey." I said and leaned on the wall with my arms crossed,

He looked at me and grinned awkwardly "Hey." I sat down next to him and gave him a hug "I have a question." I said, he looked at me "which is?"

"What are we to you?"

—————————————

Sorry for not posting! I went out of town and was really busy so enjoy this quick chapter and I'll be writing more often now!