4 - Larusso

"who's your son?"  She pointed to a kid "His name is Daniel." "Wait. Daniel? Daniel Larusso?" She nodded and smiled "Well anyway, what would you like to eat?" I opened my mouth "U-Uhm, can I get a ham sandwich?" I said really fast in a squeaky voice I hate, the woman smiled and asked my mom what she wanted,

I covered my face and looked down, "Sorry about my mom..." I heard someone say, I looked up at them and saw Daniel "Oh, hi Daniel, I-It's totally fine." He grinned "Anyway your name is F/n right?" He put a hand out and I froze

WAIT WERE JOHNNY AND I A THING CAUSE IF WE ARE DOES THIS COUNT AS CHEATING IF SO I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO DO I BE RUDE AND NOT SHAKE HIS HAND OH GOSH I NEVER BEEN IN A RELATIONSHIP BEFORE OH NO OH NO OH NO OH-

I shook his hand, too late... "And Daniel right?" I giggled, he smiled and nodded "And you Mrs. l/n?" He said and turned to my mom, she grinned "Yes and you must be Daniel."

"I gotta run but it was nice seeing you guys." He said and left, I looked at my mom and she shrugged, the waitress put our food down and we started to eat.

At school I sat on a bench watching the cheerleaders waiting for the bell when someone walked up to me and sat down "mind if I sit here?" It was Daniel "Sure." I kept watching the cheerleaders "Planning on trying out?" Daniel asked "Huh? Oh no... I wouldn't be able to." He looked at me "Why not." "Not good enough." He got up "Well I'm sure you'll be great, just try and out or somethin' and maybe you'll like it! Come on get up." I got up "Ok show me your best cheer." I stared at him confused "Oh umm... say go team...?" I giggled "Go team!" I yelled and did a
Little cheer "See! That was good." I grinned "Thank you Daniel." He smiled "No problem."
The bell ringed and I started to go back inside but Daniel stopped me "Hey Wait, I forgot to ask you, do you wanna go to the beach with me tomorrow night?" "Sure, sounds fun!" I told him "Ok, I'll meet you at the beach. I'll see you later." Daniel said, I nodded and he walked away.

After school I went over to Ali's house, I ringed the doorbell and she answered "Hey, wanna hang out?" She looked down "S-Sorry can't hang out right now I have a lot of homework." I nodded "Oh ok that's alright." I smiled "see ya tomorrow!" I went back home and went to bed.

I woke up and started to get ready for school, I walked down stairs to breakfast and saw my parents, "Hey sweetheart! Are you happy it's the weekend?" I sat down "Wait it's the weekend?" My mom smiled and nodded, I got up and started going back to my room "Well I'm going to sleep in, bye-" right as I said that there was a knock at the door "I'll get it!" I yelled to my parents and went to the door "Yesss?" I said as I opened the door "Hey" it was Johnny "Oh hey, what do ya need." I let him in "I wanted to come and asked if you wanted to go on... a second date?" He whispered the last part "Sure, I'd love to. What time and place." "Now? And beach?" I giggled "Sure, let me go grab my swimsuit and stuff." He nodded "Ill be outside."

I went upstairs and changed into my swimsuit I put clothes over them and grabbed a towel and my bag, I went downstairs to my parents "Hey I'm going to the beach with Johnny I'll see you guys tonight!" They nodded behind their newspapers and they said they loved me and had fun. I went to Johnny to find he brought an actual car this time, good. I grinned "Ready to go?" He said "Yup!" I got in the car and we left.

We got there and got out, I smiled and ran out to the sand, Johnny walked to me and I laid a blanket on the sand, "Race you to the water, GO!" I ran to the water quickly and left Johnny confused, he finally got it but was to late and got in last.

I laughed and splashed him "Hey! No fair!" He splashed me. The rest of the day was in the water in the sand or playing volleyball. it was sunset and we were sitting on the blanket, I leaned on Johnny's shoulder and watched the sunset "Thank you Johnny." I said "Of course." He put his hand on my shoulder and side hugged me.

I turned to him and we kissed "F/n?" I hear, we broke and looked at the person... It was Daniel "Daniel? What are you doing here?" He looked upset "You and I were going to go on a date here..." Wait date? "Date? F/n? This punk was going to go on a date with you?" Johnny said, he stood up and I got up "Daniel, I thought we were just hanging out I didn't think it would be a date..." I told him

His eyes turned to Johnny, Johnny walked up to Daniel and they were staring at each other with rage in their eyes "Guys, don't..." I said in a warning tone, but I was too late, Johnny punched Daniel "Stop!" I yelled, Daniel punched back then Johnny kicked him "I said stop!" I yelled at them.

They didn't listen so I went up and sweeped Daniels leg "You jerk!" I yelled at him "That's right Larusso!" Said Johnny, my eyes started to sting from trying not to cry, I turned to Johnny and punch him "I said to stop! Both of you are such jerks!" I sobbed Daniel got up and touched my shoulder "F/-" I slapped his hand off me "Don't touch me!" I walked to my stuff and grabbed everything quickly, I went to the road and started walking home "F/n what are you doing!?" Johnny yelled "I'm walking home! What does it look like I'm doing?!" I sobbed and walked home.

I got about halfway there when I stopped walking and sat down sobbing "F/n?" I heard a familiar voice "A-Ali?" I said "F/n, what happened? Here get in the car." She said "J-Johnny and Daniel are such jerks!" I yelled "Oh, f/n I'm so sorry!" I got in the car and she took me home "Do you want me to give you a ride to school tomorrow?" She asked "Y-Yeah, that would be nice... Thank you." She grinned "Of course..." I waved and walked inside I went to my room, I changed and went to bed.

——————————

Thank you so much for reading to the end! I'm working as hard as I can to get a new chapter out every day so hopefully you'll see another tomorrow :)
Bye!