3 - Cobra Kai

After school my mom picked me up and took me to Cobra Kai, I found a restaurant next door to Cobra Kai so I asked my mom "Hey mom, wanna get something to eat?" She parked "Sure, I can go get a table and you can check it out and see it you like it." I nodded "sure see you then." I got out and walked through the door, they already started so I sat down on the steps and watched. They were in lines and a man walked around them "Mr. Lawrence!" "Yes Sensei!" "Warm them up." Johnny walked to the front and bowed, he looked up and smirked, I realized that Daniel was next to me and sighed. Here we go again. Johnny warmed them up and I watched them do the rest.

After they finished I walked up to the man that I'm assuming was in charge "Excuse me?" He looked at me with cold eyes that made me shiver "Yes?"  "I wanted to ask you if I could join?" He glared at me "There are no girls in Cobra Kai." Wait what? I don't think I heard him clearly "Sorry? I don't think I heard you clearly." He sighed "I said there are no girls in Cobra Kai" i widened my eyes "Why?" He sighed again. Rude "Your not strong enough." I glared at him "Who's your best student." I asked, whoever it is is about to get their butt kicked... "Mr. Lawrence!" "Yes Sensei!" Johnny walked up "Get ready, you have a new opponent." Johnny looked at me and smirked "Yes sensei." I took my shoes off and got onto the mat, I faced Johnny. "Bow." We bowed at each other "Bow to me" we bowed at him "Fighting position. Fight!" I hit first I did the move Johnny taught me and he dodged, Johnny tried punching but I dodged too, I sweeped his leg and he fell. After a bit I was in the lead and Johnny was one point behind me, It was getting harder especially cause his friends cheered him on, I finally kicked Johnny in the face and he fell to the ground "L/n Wins!" I heard sensei or whatever yell, I help Johnny up "good job, for a boy." I smirked "Ok I get it I get it." He sighed "Good job f/n."

The man walked up to me "I will think about it. Come back another time." I nodded "see ya later." I left and headed next door to the restaurant. I found my mom and sat down "Hey sweetheart. Why are you so sweaty?" I sighed "They said I couldn't Join because I'm a 'girl' so I told them off and they made me battle Johnny and I did and won and the guy said he'll think about it." My mom laughed "Ok, well we can try again another time. For now choose what you want to eat." I nodded and looked at the menu. A few minutes later our waitress came over "Are you guys ready to order?" I looked up "Yes, can I have ma-" "Wait a minute... one second I'll be right back I'm sorry." She went over to another table that had a boy sitting there. It was Daniel, I looked at mom "What happened?" She shrugged "I don't know." She came back "Are you by any chance f/n?" I nodded "why?" "My son talks a lot about you." She winked at me and I just awkwardly smiled "who's your son?" She pointed to a kid "His name is Daniel." "Wait. Daniel? Daniel Larusso?" She nodded and smiled "Well anyway, what would you like to eat?"

Well that was fun...