2 - golf n' stuff

I waited in the bathroom till the bell rings, I got out and saw Johnny still standing next to the bathroom, I rolled my eyes "didn't get a answer" he said and I just walked away "Still didn't get an answer." I kept walking "Waiting..." I stopped and turned around "fine! Where and when." He grinned "give me your address and I'll pick you up at 6, and golf n' stuff sound good." I nodded "sure." I wrote down my address on a piece of paper and handed it to him "see you then." I Sighed and left.

I sat in my bedroom waiting for Johnny to get here, why did I say yes to coming again? Oh right. He begged me. I heard someone pull up and looked outside to see Johnny pull up with his motorcycle and walk up to the door, I heard the door bell and ran downstairs. I was too late... my dad opened the door and said hi... "Hello sir,my name is Johnny Lawrence. I'm going on a date with her tonight." Wow. He said that well. My dad grinned and let him in "Its nice to meet you Johnny. It's wonderful to meet you, you can call me Mr. l/n." Johnny grinned "It's nice to meet you Mr. l/n." I walked down the stairs and walked over "Hi Johnny." I said, "Hi y/n." He Said with a smile "You look pretty." He Said "Thank you. You look handsome." I told him, he wore a red jacket and black jeans. I gave my dad a quick side hug and  left with Johnny.

He gave me his helmet "I'll go without one." Johnny said "oh no I'll be fine!" I said and gave it back "No, seriously. Use it." I nodded "Thank you." He nodded and got on the motorcycle, "Get on and hold on tight." He said, I got on and hesitated. "You ok?" He asked "Uh, I've never... Ridden a motorcycle before..." I said embarrassed. "Don't worry about it I just put your arms around me and put your legs here." I did so and rested my head on his shoulder "Like this?" He nodded "perfect, now let's go." He started going and I held on tight I smiled as we went to golf n' stuff.

We got there and I took off his helmet "thank you again." I said "No problem." He smiled at me and we went to golf first. After a bit we got some ice cream and went on the Ferris wheel. I rested my head on his shoulder and watched the sunset "I was meaning to ask you." I said " what is cobra kai?" I heard a few people say it and wanted to ask you." He nodded "I do karate at a place called Cobra Kai, you can watch sometime if you want." I nodded "sounds fun." He nods again.

We got off and sat down on a bench. "Where are you from anyway?" He asked "Minnesota." He nodded "That's cool. What did you do there?" "Not a lot, I lived in a super small town. Anyway can you teach me something that you learn at Cobra Kai?" He smiled "I would love to." He got up and held a hand out to help me get up, I got up and he did a fighting stance "Do this." I did so but not like his (on purpose), he grabbed my waist and turn it a bit and he moved my arms "ok good now do this." He turned and kicked. I smiled and did it almost exactly like his "That was great!" I smirked "Whats that smirk fo-" I grabbed his arm and flipped him onto the grass.

He laid there and laughed "how did you do that?" I stood next to him "Living in a very small town full of adults, you have a 'full schedule'" I laugh and lay next to him "You know, I'm really glad I came, this was really...nice." I looked at Johnny "Can we do this again?" I asked, he looked at me "Yeah." His head got close... well then... didn't expect this to happen...we kissed... I break away and grinned.

Johnny dropped me off at my house and I got off and gave him his helmet "see you tomorrow!" I smiled and walked inside.

The next day I walked outside seeing Ali driving away, I grabbed my bike and walked walked outside to see Johnny and some of his friends. "Need a ride?" He said "Yes! I definitely need one..." I put my bike away and got on. We got to the school and I got off "Thank you so much." "No problem. I'll see you later." I nodded and walked to class, I saw Ali and walked up to her "Hi Ali." She ignored me and walked into class, I shrugged it off and went to my class.  I sat on the sidelines watching the boys play soccer and Johnny walked up to me "Hey." He said out of breath and sat down next to me "Hi." I said "What's up with Larusso?" I said seeing Daniel storm off "He's just being a baby." He said and I nodded "Well I'm getting bored. 1v1. You. Me. No taking it easy on me." I got up "You sure you want me to not take it easy on you?" I nodded "I'm sure." He got up "well you asked for it" he grabbed a ball and walked to the field "ready, first one to score wins. Ready. GO!" I kicked it towards the goal and got very close but Johnny kicked it away and started running to the other side, "don't even think about it!" I sprinted and kicked it away from him then sprinted to the other goal. After a bit of going back and forth I finally got a goal "YES!" Johnny was very out of breath yet I felt energetic! "Your... pretty good.... for a girl..." eXCUSe mE?!? "For a girl? Do you want to die?" He laughed "See you later." he ran back to his friends.

Later that evening I sat in my room doing homework when my mom walked in "Hey" I said, she sat down next to me "How was your date yesterday? I didn't get to ask you about it." She asked "It was nice, Johnny was really wonderful. He does karate at a place called Cobra Kai, and I got interested and I forgot to ask if sometime I can go and see if I can try it?" I really hope she says yes, she hasn't been to fond of violence but hopefully if I'm really interested...she could let me? "Sure, I'm sure it will be fun..." Yes! "Ok, He invited me during our date to come and watch one day so maybe we can go and watch and then try and sign up." She nodded "well go to bed and we can check it out tomorrow. Goodnight!" She kissed my head and left.

Yay second chapter whooooooooop