welcome back(Lemon)

Sasuke pov

His plane should be here any minute now. I'm so nervous I haven't seen him in so long, besides the little facetimes with eachother. I can't believe he asked to stay with me out of all of his friends. Being in the same house with my crush for 3 weeks... He's going to hate me if he finds out that I like him more than I should.

"Southwest plane has just landed!" That should be his plane. I rush over to the escalator where people should be coming from after lamding. 'Where is he?' I thought searching for a head of blond hair anywhere. "Sasuke?" I quickly turned around and gasped. I wrapped my arms around his neck tightly and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

He was so much taller than me and had that warm feeling like always. "N-Naruto" I pulled back from the hug and he gave me one of his famous smiles. "your short" I blushed and he chuckled.

I helped him grab his stuff and put it into my car then we talked about old times, until we got home.

Time skip

"I remember Sakura following you around everywhere" Naruto says and I roll my eyes.
"Your the one that had a crush on her" I said and he gagged in disgust. I laughed pouring more wine into our cups as we sat on the couch catching up. "Y'know...I missed you so much" he smiles taking a sip. Man...that smile never gets old. "Me too" I said quietly and he scooted closer to me.

He put his glass down on the coffee table then the same with mine and stared into my eyes. "I loved talking to you on the phone but now that you are in front of me I can't help but to fall in love with you again" he lifts my chin with his finger, his face inches away and softly places his lips on mine.
'He's kissing me! Wait...did he say AGAIN?!' I thought.

I felt his lips about to leave mine and panic pushing my lips onto his and kissing back before he got the wrong idea. He smirked and pushed forward, getting me to lay back on the couch as he straddled me. "Your so gorgeous" he whispered pulling back and I blushed, panting lightly. "Naruto I lo-" he puts a finger to my lips and smiles. "Let me show you how much I love you."

(Tiny time skip)

Naruto carries me bridal style to my bedroom and places me on the bed. He begans taking off his shirt and I do the same.
I slide back a little towards the head board and he crawls on top of me. "Once I start I'm not stopping" he says and I looked into his lust filled blue eyes with my own pleaded ones. He takes the hint and kisses me with force and I kiss back.

His tongue skimmed across my bottom lip asking for entrance and I slightly open my mouth for him to explore. As his tongue tasted every part of my cavern, his fingers messed with my pants zipper. He pulled away from the kiss and began pecking down my chin and to my neck, nibbling and sucking.

"Naru~" I rubbed my hands over his back, tracing my fingers over his defined muscles. I could feel him smirk against my skin and palmed me through my boxers after unzipping my jeans. He pushed my jeans down just enought for me to kicked them off and started kissing down my chest and stomach until he got to the hem of my boxers.

Grabbing the fabric between his teeth, he pulled down my boxers and my throbbing manhood sprung out. He slid his tongue across the slit and it twitch lightly for attention. I blushed as one of his hands held my waist down to keep me from thrusting into the warmth of his mouth.

No pov

Naruto used his other hand to pump Sasuke slowly, base to tip and tip to base, getting a moan from the boy. Naruto then lowered his mouth to Sasuke's manhood, flicking his tongue around the tip. He began bobbing his head, hollowing his cheeks, and sucking harder. "Ngh-h~" Naruto knew that Sasuke was close by the louder his moaning got.

So, he took him deeper down his throat and within seconds Sasuke came, shooting his load into Naruto's mouth. "You taste delicious" Naruto smirked swallowing the white substance and Sasuke blushed. He then placed his lips onto the light pink ones, so that Sasuke could taste himself.

As they kiss, Sasuke snaked his hands into Naruto's sweatpants and boxers. 'He's huge' Sasuke thought stroking Naruto's manhood, earning small groans of pleasure that vibrated through their mouths. "Fuck~" Naruto pulled back from the kiss and snatched Sasuke's hand away. He pulled down his pants and boxers then kicked them off and letting them drop on the floor.

He then, lifted one of Sasuke's legs onto his shoulder and one on his waist. 'Its happening. ITS HAPPENING!' Sasuke began to panic a little and Naruto chuckled. He could read Sasuke's face expression perfectly. "Just relax. I'll stop if it hurts to much" Naruto said giving him a reassuring smile and he nodded. Naruto kissed his cheek before slowly entering.

Sasuke whinced at the pain and pulled Naruto down to kiss him. Naruto gladly did, swallowing all the small whimpers that came from the boy. Once he was fully inside of Sasuke, he waited for the go signal and began pulling out slowly and thrusting back in softly. Keeping at a steady pace and speeding up when needed to. "H-harder~" Sasuke moaned and Naruto smirked.

Thrust after thrust and moan after moan, everything was perfect. Naruto began kissing the boys neck and thrusting harder every second. Sasuke was leaving scratches along Naruto's back and he loved it. "Fuck Sasu~" the blond groaned and sasuke instantly figured out the boys kink. He began digging his nails slightly into his skin and Naruto thrusted into him roughtly.

Making both boys cry out in pleasure and close to their climax. A few more minutes of moaning and groaning, Sasuke came first and Naruto right after him. Placing one more loving kiss on Sasuke lips, Naruto pulled out and collasped next to him.
The only noise filling the room was quiet pants.

"I love you Sasuke" Naruto whispers but Sasuke had already fallen asleep so, he grabbed the blanket and covered them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUTHOR-CHAN: I'm sorry I took forever but school had started and I forgot all about this. Also thx for the ideas I'll get to work on them as soon as possible.