lovey dovey (Lemon)

Sasuke pov

"P-Please no! Ahhhh!" The guy screamed horribly and fell to the ground trembling. "Babe your so cruel" Naruto said coming up from behind me and hugging me softly. I released my sharigan and wiped the blood that started to come down from my eyes.
"Let's stop at the closest village" I said and Naruto nodded in agreement.

We decided to travel by the trees and I followed behind him touching every branch he touched.

Time skip

"Your room is on the third floor" the lady handed us the room key and Naruto smiled thanking the lady. I grabbed the back of his shirt and transfered us to the room. "Every time you do that, I think my organs are rearranged" he said coughing a little.  I rolled my eyes and took off my cloak and put my katana on the side of the bed.

"Lets take a shower together~" Naruto
Cooed pulling me into the bathroom. We both stripped to nothing and entered the shower. I put my head under the water and let it slide down my face, rinsing the blood that began to pour down my eyes again. "You over used your eyes again. You don't have to do that, you have me" Naruto said gliding his hands around my body.

I turned around to face him and wrapped my arms around his neck loosely. "Your an idiot but you know all the right things to say" I smiled and he pulled me closer to him and attaching his lips to mine. I happily kissed back and opened my mouth a little for him to slip his tongue in. Following the water his hands began to go down my back and onto my butt.

I pulled back and we continued our showers touching each other ever so lightly.

Time skip (Naruto pov)

"Perfect" I smiled finishing wrapping a bandage around Sasukes eyes. 'He looks so cute just sitting there' I thought and leaned down so my face was infront of his. I softly placed my lips onto his and he didnt even hesitate to kiss back. I kept our lips together as I pushed against him to lean back on the bed and he did. I lifted him a little to scoot him back so his head was on a pillow and I was on top of him.

I abandoned his lips and began to kiss down his chin and neck. Our shirts were already off so, I butterfly kissed him all the way to his pale chest, earning quite moans. I licked over one of his nipples and he arched his back. I smirked and did it again causing him to give me a long breathy moan. He was super sensitive on those spots. "You want me to do it again?" I asked and he nodded.

"Beg for it" I whispered letting my tongue circle around his nipple. "Please Naru~" Sasuke begged and I smiled and moved my tongue over the pink skin, getting a better reaction than the last 2 times. I Slipped my hand into his boxers and rubbed my thumb over the tip of his manhood. "Ngh~" he moaned as the pleasure doubled over.

I pulled back from his bruised chest from bite marks and hickeys, and pulled his boxers off. Even know I couldn't see his eyes I knew they were begging me to fuck him but, I wanted to tease him just a little longer.
I blew on his erection and it twitched. I harshly brushed my tongue along the vain that was on the under side of his member and he groaned.

After enough of the teasing I put his erection into my mouth. I bobbed my head slowly, using my tongue to mess around with the tip. His hand locked itself in my hair, pushing me to take more of him in my mouth. I didnt mind since my gag reflex wasn't really bad. My manhood was growing harder by the minute, watching him react to my teasing.

I pulled back with a small 'pop' and licked my lips from the pre-cum. I lifted his legs onto my waist and attached my lips to his before entering him. My member slid all the way in slowly and he tried crying out but I kept my lips on his. I waited a minute before pulling out only leaving the tip in for guidance then slamming back in. "Naruto!~" he moaned pulling away from the kiss and I could hear the anger laced in as well.

I repeated my movements but a little softer. He wrapped his arms around my neck loosely and pulled me down onto his chest. I smirked and blew cool air onto his nipple while thrusting into him and he moaned loudly. 'I must of hit something' I thought and thrusted into that same spot. "N-naru right th-ere~" he whispered and I thrusted repeatively into the spot over and over.

I sucked on his skin around his nipple, my right hand stroked his member, and I thrusted harshly into him. He was a moaning mess under me and I loved every bit of it. I knew I was going to cum soon so I picked up the pace getting him closer till his orgasm. I thrusted harshly one last time and he came with a loud moan, arching his back. I came right after and rode my oragsm out before pulling out.

We both panted lightly and I grabbed Sasuke's waist pulling him into my chest. I unwrapped the bandage from around his eyes, only a dot of blood on it and he slowly opened his eyes. "I love you~" I said kissing his forehead.

"I love you too~" Sasuke whispered falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: Hi peeps!!

Comment, Vote, and Follow!