💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 2💜

Start from the beginning

"Oh shush now go inside and become smart and not stupid.

"Ok bye Barbie bitch," I say getting up and waving at him while he laughs realizing why I called him the name.

Once I entered the school a path is cleared in the hall and everyone becomes quiet like any other day. Skipping my locker I walk right into the class remembering she told us that we were watching an informational movie.

I walk in and plop down into the seat right next to Nina.

"Hey girl, how you doing?" She smiles and slightly blushes.

"So Marcus came over last night." She says smiling as if remembering what events occurred last night. Marcus is definitely a funny guy I one hundred percent approve of their relationship but I know someone who will kill if they found out. That one person would be Colton, Nina's brother. Marcus is one of Colton's best friends, he is also one of my brothers as well and might I add he is great looking.

Marcus and Nina have had a thing going on for the past year but sadly that's all they have had since he has yet to ask her out, I just hope he isn't playing a game with her.

"Let's just say we had a lot and I mean a lot of fun last night." She says battering her lashes while I pretend to gag causing us both to laugh before the teacher shushes us.

Once the class and the next two end I make my way into the lunch room and over to the line passing the salad and going for a nice slice of pizza. After paying I take a seat at our lunch table to see Nina already sitting there feeding Marcus grapes.

"Hey," I say before quickly shoving the pizza into my mouth. Marcus laughs taking a grape out of his mouth and throwing it at me. All I have to say is bad move Marcus bad move.

"Oh, it's on buddy." I grab my water stabbing a hole in the cap with my pen before squirting him. He lets out a sharp squeal as Nina laughs choking on her grapes and I continue to eat my pizza.

"That was not very nice Zara."

"Neither was you throwing a slobbery grape at me, Marcus." He shakes his head ignoring me as he goes back to getting fed by Nina.

"So Nina do you know when we will be having the party?" She just shakes her head no.

"I don't know the exact day he gets out but it will be that night and don't worry I will set everything up." I nod finishing my Pizza before throwing all the trash away and heading to my next class.

💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 AFTER SCHOOL 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜

Once school is out I make my way outside thankful to see Daniel's car instead of just him. I gladly hop in as he drives across town to the small diner I work part time at.

When we arrive I thank him and run inside quickly checking in, pulling on my apron, and grab my notepad before making my way over to an awaiting table. At the table sits a very dashing man and an older woman with a boatload of papers laid out over the table.

"Hello my name is Zara and I will be your waitress tonight, Can I get you guys anything to drink?" After making my appearance known they both look up but my eyes catch the man's green ones as he smiles and nods. Meanwhile, the lady is a nervous wreck trying to cover up all the papers with her folder.

"I'll take a sprite and she will have a lemonade." I nod quickly writing it down and go to deliver the order. As I wait I notice one of my favorite coworkers and I pull her aside.

"Babe, look how hot that guy is over there sitting with the redhead with all the papers." She looks over her shoulder before turning back at me to fan herself with her notepad.