Don't hate on his kid (pt. 1)

To say that Peter was worried was an understatement. His whole grade was taking a field trip, to no place other than The Avengers Tower. Not only that, but they were spending the night. Just splendid. 

He sat on the bus next to Ned, groaning about his misery. Ned wasn't even paying attention, which was evident when he turned to Peter with wide eyes and said: "dude, I'm spending the night with the Avengers". Peter sighed loudly and rested his head on the seat.

"I know, Ned, I know," he mumbled tiredly. Not only was he extremely nervous, but also tired, and he knew he was screwed by that alone. The bus came to a stop and everyone began to get up, only for a very familiar voice to shout at them to sit down. Everyone sat down and Peter looked up. There, at the front of the bus, was Happy. Peter made eye contact for a few seconds before looking down.

"Alright, a few rules for you guys," Happy started. Peter tuned him out almost instantly, while everyone else seemed to cling onto every word. The only way that Peter knew that Happy was done was when everyone began moving about. Peter stood up quickly and slung his bag over his shoulder. 

When Peter passes Happy, who was standing by the bus door, he was roughly pushed. He tripped and landed on his face. There was a stinging on his hands, knees, and his nose was starting to leak blood. Peter turned, wide-eyed, at a snickering Flash, then to Happy, who ironically, looked even less happy. Peter quickly wiped his nose and stood up. Happy grabbed his forearm gently but firmly. Peter didn't even try to fight it as Happy led him to the entrance. Another security guard was gestured to the group. Happy led Peter up to the penthouse but also grabbed a tissue on the way. Peter had the tissue pressed against his nose. He pulled it away and saw a big red spot in the tissue. He just kind of stared at it until Happy quickly pushed it back up to his nose.

"You already have enough blood on your shirt," Happy all but growled at him. Happy used to be extremely annoyed by the kid, until the whole vulture incident, then he became less annoyed.
Peter only hummed in agreement. If anything good came out of that, it was that he was more awake now. When the elevator stopped at the penthouse, all of the Avengers turned and looked. Of course, they ALL had to be there at this exact moment. Peter only huffed and walked to his room. As soon as he left the room he heard the questions.

"Happy, What the hell happened?"

"Language, Tony, but I'm curious as well,"

"Some kid shoved him down when he was getting off the bus," Happy explained. There was silence. Peter sighed as he picked out a white shirt with blue sleeves. Luckily, his nose was healing and beginning to stop bleeding. He stripped off his bloodied shirt and quickly replaced it with the one he chose. He picked up his bag and threw away his bloody tissue, then made his way out to where the Avengers were. They were all standing, waiting for him.

"Guess what, kid!" Tony exclaimed happily. Peter squinted his eyes in suspicion. 

"What, Mr. Stark?" Peter asked slowly. Tony's grin turned into an eye roll.

"It's Tony, and you now have, how many of you guys are here? Uhh (he's counting them xD) you now have 10 new bodyguards!" Peter just blinked at him for a couple of seconds before gesturing to the group.

"This? Yeah, no, this is not happening," he grumbled and walked into the elevator, only to be followed by everyone else.

"You sound just like the man of iron!" Thor laughed. Peter sighed. This is gonna be the longest sleepover he's ever had at the tower.
(*this is the 666 word checkpoint*)
When the elevator reached the lobby, the class had congregated inside.

Everyone turned to see who was in the elevator. At first, Peter was the only one seen, as he walked out first. He looked mad. Then, a laughing Tony Stark followed him. Everyone stared, except for the tour guide, who has seen this happen on multiple occasions. Peter suddenly stopped, turned aggressively to Tony, and glared.