she could've met camila

IRL & Solo Dms:

Solo Dms:

Kay: okay so my moms says yes

Kay: but you have to either call her and confirm everything or email and stuff

Kay: and my sister has to go with me

Shawn Mendes: okay I can do that

Shawn Mendes: give me her number I'll call her right now

Kay: ***-***-****

Irl:

{Kay's Pov}

"MOM SHAWNS ABOUT TO CALL YOU SABRINA GET DOWN HEREEE" I yell while running down the stairs to get to my mom who is still where I left her.

"Why are you yelling kay jesus"

"We might be seeing and meeting Shawn later," I say hyperventilating.

"What how why," she asked.

"I talk to Shawn, that's how" once I said that Sabrina looked at me like I had just told her that I wanted to run away. Then she started laughing.

"That was the funniest thing you have ever said like you will be talking to Shawn," she said falling into the couch still laughing.

"I'm serious he said he was going to call mom soon to confirm everything" as soon as I said that moms phone started to ring.

Sabrina looked at me and raised her eyebrow " It isn't even him"

"It's an international number Kay" mom said.

"Answer it, mother!" I basically yelled at her running to sit beside her on the couch.

"I still don-" right before Sabrina could finish the sentence I hear a voice come out of the speaker of my mothers' phone.

"Hello" said the all to familiar voice. Turning from to Sabrina to look at my mother with wide eyes from what I just heard. She looks at my face and soon realizing who it was on the phone with her.

"Hi this is Shawn I suppose from the look on my daugther's faces" she said.

"hahaha yeah it's me, miss uhm, sorry i don't know your last name" shawn said.

"it's Andrada but please call me, Alexandra, Shawn" she said.

Sabrina starts hitting my arm whiling whisper screaming "oh my god" into my ear. Grabbing onto her arm so she stops hitting me . I turn to look at her and give her a face to stop.

"okay Alexandra, Kay told me to call you to cover everything. I want to do if it is okay with you that Kay and her sister where to drive to the location that everyone will be meeting up at but instead of them going on the bus with with them because they won't be on the list for it they can wait their and I'll have Jake my bodygaurd come pick the up and bring them to me. If that is okay with you." he said.

Turning to look at Sabrina both mentally agreeing with everything Shawn had just said then turning back to look at out mother frantically nodding our heads that she agrees with what he just said.

"That is perfect Shawn" she continues to tell him more things. But I'm to busy falling off the couch freaking out that I'm meeting him in a couple of hours. Feeling a weight on me I look and see Sabrina sitting on top of me freaking out. Grabbing my arms and shaking me while trying not to scream with excitement.

"Kay, Sabrina" mom said bringing both of us out of our moment.

"huh, what happened," I said sitting up to look at her.

"yall are leaving at 3 so you can get their early and spend more time with him," she said.

{Third POV}

Kay could not believe that she would be meeting the man she makes fun of every day in a matter of hours. She would be able to hug the crap out of him and tell him how much he means to her.

But the thing she doesn't know is that she would also be meeting Cass. Who also doesn't know that she would be meeting Kay. And neither of them are going to expect what Shawn is going to tell them later today when they meet him.

And it will be the best experience they have ever had.

Let's go check on the girls in the groupchat and see what is going on, shall we?

{Groupchat}

Katt:

Katt: I could've of meet Camila last night

Katt: if I just waited five more minutes

Yocelin sent a tweet: a lot of people can't say they almost met their idol today. 5 minutes if we waited 5 more minutes. alexa play consequences

Yocelin: katt i need the story

Yocelin: it that why you were mad at yourself and crying

Yocelin: cause I feel you girl

Emily: she doesn't wanna type it bc she doesn't want to break down again but basically the bodyguard that was supposed to take them backstage wasn't answering them and her mom was like "it's 10 pm we gotta go Katt" so they left and as soon as they got to the car he texted them and said "I'm with them do where do you guys wanna meet" but they had already left
(A/N True Story)

Yocelin: omg

Yocelin: I would have been so fucking mad

Yocelin: Ooooooo

Ella: katt that's depressing i-

Tori: omg that hurt me

Tori: I can't believe I wasn't there I could've seen Camila live

Ella: MDMKFDKF

To be continued