✦7

the last day was great and even though the two lovers just sat around doing nothing, taehyung slept more today

he woke up at the sudden sound of his phone calling, making him whine and slowly get up to answer the call.

"h-hello?"

the smaller male said lazily as he rubbed his puffy eyes with his small balled up fist.

"hi doll! I'm sorry- did I wake you up? it's pretty late, you know?"

"hi, jeonggukie..w-what time is it?"

"around 3 pm. you better get up now. daddy needs to take you somewhere. "

"where?"

"it's a surprise, sweetie. just dress in something pretty for daddy, okay? you're gonna love this. call me when you're ready. I love you."

"okay, daddy! I love you too. "

and with that the call ended, making tahyung plop down onto the bed again, kicking his legs around in excitement, thinking what his daddy has for him this time.

"well..better get dressed."

the said male hops down from the bed, rushing to the bathroom to take a quick shower, brush his teeth and his hair and to make his skincare routine.

after that he headed towards his closet, that was filled with tons and tons of clothes. jeongguk always bought his princess anything, even though tae wore the clothing items once or twice.

as he looked trough the closet a red material caught his eyes. it was a short tight dress, that reached his mid thigh.

he smiled as he pulled it out and layed it on the bed, nipping onto his lower lip as he started to look for another clothing item.

after a few more minutes of searching he pulled out some black, seetrough gloves that matched with a lace black choker.

"shoes, shoes- oh! perfect!"

the boy then grabbed a pair of black stilettos, tracing the heel of them, excited to see how the whole outfit would look.

he then got up and discarded the silky robe wrappet around his small body, leaving on only his balck laced panties, with small bows on each side.

after he was all dressed he looked in the mirror, biting his lips as he traced his curves, smiling before pulling on the gloves.

"perfect."

grabbing his phone and dialing jeongguk's number he walked out of their shared bedroom, not forgetting to also tale his black clutch, that had small swarovski diamonts onto the front and back.

"hi, ggukie. I'm ready."

"on my way doll."

ending the call, taehyung sprayed himself with his favorite parfume, that also drove jeongguk nuts.

after a few minutes tae got the message from gguk that he is in front of their mansion, making the younger smile in excitement, heart pounding into his chest harder and harder as he walked out of the house.

taking small steps towards the car taehyung saw jeongguk get out of it, walking towards him as well, before placing his large palms onto the younger's curvy wais.

"look at my princess...got all dressed up for me. you look stunning, my love. so precious and breathtaking."

taehyung blushed at his lover's words, looking down and shyly adjusting jeongguk's tie.

"thank you, jeonggukie.."

"come on now. we have to go before I faint from the ammount of beauty you radiate. "

the younger scoffed and slapped gguk's chest, smiling lovingly right after before following behing him.

"after you, princess."

the elder smiled as he oppend the door to the passenger seat, letting taehyung in, before walking to the drivers side of the car and getting in too.

Jeongguk started the engine, not forgetting to take another look at his boyfriend, before driving off.

after a few moments of silence taehyung speaks up.

"where are we going, ggukie?"

"remember how you wanted me to kill that teacher? amd how I said I'll let you torture him first before touching you in front of him?"

"y-yeah..? what's with that?"

"well honey. that's exactly what we are doing tonight."

sorry for the errors