✦3

「a.n」read with black background

the morning sun was shining brightly over Taehyung's face, making him open his eyes and whine softly

he then felt a strong pair of arms wrap around his waist, making him giggle and quickly turn around.

"jeonggukie...we fell asleep cuddling, again. you need to wake up now. you need to take me to school."

the younger one pecked his lover's nose and giggle at how it scrunched right after.

"mm..babe, can't you just walk?"

"but ggukieeeee!"

taehyung then climbed on top of Jeongguk, jumping up and down onto his crotch while whining.

"princesses always get what they want! and I. want. you. to. take. me. to. school!"

with every word taehyung pushed harder onto the older's crotch while pouting his rosy lips.

" fuck- okay, okay! fine...you brat. you could've just say 'please' baby. you know my princess always gets what he wants. now give daddy a kiss."

the younger giggles before leaning closer and starting to leave small pecks all over jeongguk's face, wrapping his chubby thighs around the older's waist.

" let's get ready, babe."

"okay, ggukie!!!"

after that they both went to the bathroom to take a shower, which ended up into a make out session. they then got out, brushed their hair and goofed around for a bit.

after some time they were both ready, Jeongguk in his black suit, which made Taehyung all squirmy and whiny, and taehyung wearing his uniform, which made him look extra innocent.

"c'mon kitten."

with that they leaved their house, the trip taking only 20 minutes, which feeled like 10 hours to taehyung because jeon jeongguk in a suit, touching his thighs was such turn on for him.

"so baby, promise daddy you'll be a good boy and pay attention in class. if someone picks on you just call me and I'll take care of it, okay?"

"yes, daddy. I promise!"

"good boy. good bye kiss?"

"sure, daddy!!"

after that, taehyung leaned in, kissing the other's lips softly, smiling cutely right after.

"take care, okay?"

"yes, Jeonggukie!"

"bye baby!"

"bye bye!!"

and with that he drove off, leaving taehyung pouting and puffing his cheeks like a baby.

"I already miss him. ughh...well, another boring day surrounded by stupid whores."

.
.
.
.

there was only one class left and taehyung could finally go home and cuddle up into his bed while waiting for his daddy.

"i can't wait!"

"what? you can't wait until your sugar daddy fucks you? ugh! disgusting! why can't I get a hot boyfriend like yours? you're not even pretty!!"

with that taehyung flinched for a bit, before smirking and looking up at the girl in front of him. he took out his phone, hand now twitching with excitement and anger.

"yah! are you deaf? can't you hear me?"

he then dialed the first number on his call list before bringing the phone to his ear.

"answer you bitch!! is your sugar daddy fucking you too hard that it made you deaf?"

"yes, princess?"

"daddy? a girl is being a meanie to teatae.."

" 'aight baby. what about the M2HB sniper rifle?"
(its a really strong gun...i think (?))

"sounds perfect, daddy."

"what were you two talking about, huh? 'a girl is being a meanie to taetae.'? you're disgusting!"

"enjoy your last..."

taehyung looked down at his phone before smiling innocently and looking back up.

"10 seconds of your life!"

"w-what?? you're sick! a-ahah-ah!"

with that taehyung turned around smiling and started walking away.

"you sick fuck!"

"3...2...."

"yah!"

"1."

after that a shot was heard and the school back yard went silent.

〔sorry for the erros.〕