✦2

「a.n」read with black background

n」read with black background

Taehyung slowly walked up the stairs, a small pout visible on his red lips. He did want jeongguk's attention but not a punishment.

As he got in the room he removed his shorts revealing a pair of white laced panties. Jeongguk loved seeing Taehyung like that. All pretty and soft just for him.

Taehyung then slowly sat on the bed, just how his daddy taught him to. Face down, ass up and hands behind his back.

After a few minutes the door slowly opened, revealing a shirtless Jeongguk with a belt in his hands and half of a cigarette between his red lips.

"You know you can tell me when it hurts too much, baby. I'll stop using the belt, but that doesn't mean I can't use my hand, okay?"

"Y-yes, daddy.."

"Good boy."

Jeongguk bit his lip seeing Taehyung on the bed, just for him, his ass in full view. Ah, how crazy it drove him.

"30."

Taehyung slowly nod his head, biting his lower lip as excitement started to build up in him. He loved when jeongguk was like this.

He loves it when jeongguk slaps him and punishes him, when he calls him insulting names. He just loves being Jeongguk's little slut.

"Count."

Jeongguk said in a stern voice before harshly slapping taehyung ass with the belt, a small whine escaping his plushy lips.

"O-one."

"What was that?."

And he landed another one, making taehyung arch his back in pure bliss.

"Two!"

"Good."

And so on. Jeongguk was hitting, taehyung was whimpering and counting.

By the time they reached the last slap taehyung was already a mess. His hair was glued to his forehead, his cheeks stained with tears and drool, eyes puffy and red.

"Come here, sweetheart."

Jeongguk sat down on the bed, patting his lap so the smaller boy will come sit on it.

Taehyung slowly crawled toward his daddy before wrapping his arms around jeongguk's neck, hiding his now red face in the older's chest.

"You did good. But now promise daddy you will never touch yourself again, okay, baby? You know I don't like punishing my small angel."

"I promise, daddy."

"Good. Now give daddy some kisses, hm?"

After he said that, Taehyung squealed and jumped onto him, leaving small pecks all over jeongguk's face, making the other chuckle and pat his red ass.

"Ah, my precious dolly."

〔sorry for the errors