Chapter 11: Don't Know What To Say

Depuis le début

Feeling a bit dizzy and a bit overwhelmed on talking to Keith in his head, Lance hugged his pillow. What was wrong with him? His boyfriend was only worried about him and wanted Lance to be safe. "I'm sorry Keith...." Tears started to slip out as Lance was already missing him. He really didn't want to be here at all.

Keith went inside and sat on the couch wiping his eyes, at least he knew where Lance was and that he hadn't been hurt yet. That's all that matters.. Lotor came back after about two hours. Dragging a body with him. "Keith my love~ I'm hooome~!" He opened the door not caring if he woke Lance up or not as he tossed the lifeless body to the foot of the bed with a wide smirk. "Look what I've brought for you Darling!"

Lance's eyes widened as he saw what Lotor bought to him. What was that? His mind was slowly realizing what it was and absolute terror washed over his body. Without thinking Lance rushed out of bed and straight to the dead corpse to check for a pulse. Tears started to come out when he couldn't fine one. Why would he kill this human. "W-Why.. Why did you have to do this?!" He shouted angrily at Lotor who frowned in response, "Don't be so dramatic baby. This was that nasty stripper who hit on you don't you remember? Anyone who even touches you should be tortured. But I figured you'd be hungry, well, I know you're hungry actually. You haven't had real blood on your hands in months. So- Dig in baby! No need to thank me~" Lotor pet Lance's head and knelt beside him tightening his grip on Lances hair. "I didn't like your tone love. Be grateful, I tracked him down and wasted at least ten bucks to get him alone and snap his neck for you~ So eat or I'll force it down your throat like the last time you disobeyed me." He let go of Lances hair and stood up sitting in a chair by the wall.

Keith felt his stomach rumbling. "Uh.. I guess if I'm in Lances body I should use human food to sustain it? I'd hate to make him sick.." Keith got up and looked around trying to find something he could eat.

Absolute anguish went through Lance's body, it was unimaginable someone could be this vicious. Touching the corpse, tears started to shed as he felt the body held no warmth and saw the visible bruises around his neck. Being brutally murdered like this sent chills down his spine. Trembling hands reach out and cradle the body, gently rocking it back and forth while whispering "I'm sorry" to it, again and again. Lance held no connection to this person who was laying lifeless in his arms but he knew he probably had a hard life knowing like him, if he had to turn to stripping and club jobs for money.

"No Luck?" Entering the living room, Allura sat down on the sofa. Hearing Keith's stomach growled, she suggested for the two of them to eat out at some restaurant or fast food place.

Lotor rolled his eyes as he watched 'Keith' lose his shit over the body, "My gods Keith darling stop whining he's been dead for hours now his corpse will go to waste if you don't eat. Have you really forgotten how? You used to eat with me before I can't believe you're on their side now after what they did to your father! This corpse is a magic user so its not even human- Just some low life elf.." Lotor sighed and knelt beside Lance, "Here, cmon, show me your fangs love." He pulled Lances face towards his prying his mouth open. "See, not so hard. Now, either eat or I'm going to dismember the body and make you watch and eat it all then make you clean up after me, now don't tell me you've forgotten how to clean blood too hm?"

Keith sat next to Allura and leaned back, "I know the street he's on. He's near the end of the west side of town, I had a friend who used to live there, the best way to describe it I guess would be by saying its the supernatural ghetto of town.. I couldn't find which house exactly but I have a good idea. Though using that much power in a body that isn't mine is really draining.. And I guess it made me hungry too" Keith was a bit hesitant. "I.. I've only eaten out once before, when my father was alive- I don't know. I guess if it'll keep Lances body stable then Id do anything.. Did you have a place in mind or something?" Keith messed with his hair forgetting it wasn't as long as usual.