Chapter 38× Knock Them Out

Start from the beginning

"Why not? You did it to that guy didn't you?" He scoffs. I stare at him blankly, my breathing becoming heavier the longer I looked at the shiny black gun in his hand.

"Yah, Yoongi." Jin snaps tugging on his shoulder. Yoongi shrugs it off and tilts his head,

"What? You can't do it now? Why? Is it because it's me?"

"Because you're my friend." I reply quietly, "this doesn't mean anything and you know it. Would you shoot me then?"

"If you asked me to, yeah." He says and nods without hesitating.

I nod, "okay, shoot me."

He smirks, flipping the gun at me instead and raised it up to my forehead. I widened my eyes, staring at him in shock while the rest of the boys ordered him to stop.

"Yah!!" Namjoon's voice booms throughout the whole living room. Yoongi chuckles and looks at him in boredom, "put the fucking gun down Min Yoongi."

"Awh, you're no fun Kim Namjoon." He pouts and puts the gun back in his waistband, "but don't worry, I love her too much to actually shoot."

I let out a shaky breath, backing away from him as I turned to leave.

"Jagi!" Namjoon calls out as I run up the stairs as fast as I can.

I burst into my room, slamming the door shut behind me and lean against it. How could Yoongi do that?

He wouldn't have pulled the trigger. No way.

"Kai." Namjoon says from the other side of the door, "please open the door."

I didn't hesitate to do so, pulling him inside with me before shutting the door close once again.

"Are you okay?" He asks, his eyes filled with anger and worry.

I smile, "I am now that you're here."

He takes my face in his hands and places a chaste kiss on my lips. I groan and wrap my fingers around his wrists, "don't tease me."

"I wasn't teasing jagi." He cooes, tracing circles on my cheeks.

"Everything you do is teasing to me." I pout, wrapping my arms around his waist and pull him close, "I love you."

His smile lights up his whole face, "I love you more."

"Prove it." I blurt out without thinking.

He chuckles, "what?"

"I-I" Shaking my head I back away from him and run my fingers through my hair, "forget it."

"I can't forget that, sorry." He shakes his head and pulls me into his chest, "was it it jagi?"

I gulp, "n-nothing."

He brings his lips to my neck, licking teasingly slow before pressing a kiss on it, "is my darling needy?"

I moan at his husky voice, allowing him to make yet another love bite on me.