11: Lotion? That's a dumb ass name

Lance's POV

I woke up in stages, my head pounding. First it was the smell, it was foul. Like someone had died here and no one bothered to dispose of the body and it's been rotting for a decade. Then it was the noise, the sounds of boots marching, laughter and the unmistakable sound of guns firing. Then I felt the uncomfortable position I was in, but when I tried to move a loud noise of chains clinking against each other and an unseen force stopped me from moving.

I slowly blinked open my eyes to see that I was laying on the cold hard floor of a strange room, chained to the wall. I looked around, and I was utterly confused. Where the fuck am I? Then a laugh brought my attention to a man staring at me, bemused.

"Good morning, little blue," he said. And that's when everything that happened hit me. This man...he kidnapped me! My eyes filled with tears and I trembled with fear. The man saw this and let out a laugh. "Oh, don't cry little one. All will be well. If Shiro and Keith come through you'll leave here just fine."

I tilted my head in confusion when he mentioned Shiro and Keith. Did they know this was going to happen? Did they have a hand in this? "W-What...are you t-talking about?" I asked, my voice was scratchy and rough and after I spoke I had to cough.

"Oh dear, did they not tell you?" the man laughed. It sent goosebumps down my spine. "Oh precious blue, do you know what they do?"

"...they're salesmen," I answered. This answer seemed to amuse the man as he shook his head and cooed at me like I was animal that just did something cutely dumb.

"Oh sweetie," he cooed. "You really don't know, do you?"

"Know what?"

"Those men, Shiro and Keith, are apart of the Mafia," the man said. My world seemed to stop for a second and I stared at him for a long time. The two men that I've been crushing on work for the Mafia? "Shiro? He's the Godfather and Keith runs the drugs and money intake."

"...the Mafia?" I squeaked. The man laughed.

"Indeed, little blue," he said. "And it seems that the cold hearted killers have taken an interest in you. Not an easy feat I'd imagine. So, how'd you do it?"

"I..I don't know," I said. The shock and confusion I felt made me feel choked up and I was startled when I felt tears flowing down my face. I feel betrayed, but why? It's not like I was dating them. And it's not like they want to date me, no matter how much I want to be apart of their relationship.

Even if Shiro's a fucking Godfather!

Or Keith's some kind of drug dealer!

This is fucking crazy!

"Oh, you poor thing," the man cooed. He stepped forward and brushed my tears away with the pad of his thumb. I was too shocked and numb to flinch away. "If I had you, I would never have lied to you. You're too precious and beautiful to loose."

I looked at him, uncomprehendingly. What did he mean? He pet my head and pressed a kiss to my forehead, my eyes blacking in confusion. He hummed softly and stepped away, breaking me out of my stupor. "So compliant," he complimented. (I think it was supposed to be a compliment) "I might just keep you."

I whimpered at the thought of being stuck here with this stranger. He kidnapped me, who know what else he was capable of? He smiled and left the room, the door shutting close behind him. I'm left to scramble and try to remember anything that could help me.

What did he say his name was? Lotut? Laika? Lotion? Was his name Lotion? That's a dumb name. What kind of a parent would name their kid Lotion? I had to stifle a hysterical giggle that threatened to escape my lips. Get it together Lance! You can't escape if you're hysterical!

I looked around for something to use to get out of these chains. They're uncomfortable and chafing like crazy. Also, I can't exactly escape with them on. But before I can get out Lotion comes back, holding what looks like a hamburger and fries.

"Ah, little Blue, I figured you might hungry," Lotion said. "Here you are, love."

"Thanks.." I say. I make a move to reach for them but Lotion stops me.

"Ah, ah, ah," he said, holding a finger to my lips. "Allow me," he said before proceeding to fucking feed me!! I sputter indignantly and try to pull away but Lotion just won't let go of my fucking face! I choke on a fry that he shoved into my mouth to forcefully. He cups my face and coos gently. "Ah, sorry love."

"What are you doing?" I asked him after I regain control of my breathing.

"I'm taking care of my baby," Lotion answers as if it's the most obvious answer in the entire world.

"You're not my sugar daddy," I say harshly. Lotion laughs loudly.

"No, I suppose I'm not, huh?" he asks. "But I will be. As of right now, I am claiming you as mine."

"I'm a human being," I snarl. "You possessive ass. You can't fucking claim me!"

"You're quite feisty, I like that." Lotion says before gripping my face harshly, making me yelp. "Now, be obedient."

"Lance! You fucking whore! Just be obedient! Goddamn, you fucking brat!" Rolo screamed at my face. I flinched from the loud noise. Knowing that if I don't obey he'll harm me, I stop fighting. I let him touch me. I let him hurt me.

I have to.

I fall compliant, my body automatically relaxing. Lotion hums happily and continues to feed me. Tears fill up in my eyes and they fall one by one, but I make no noise. Lotion finally finishes feeding me, I hope he's satisfied after making me feel like nothing. Like an object.

"Oh pretty blue, I hope Shiro and Keith never come for you." Lotion says and caresses the side of my face. I flinch away from contact.

"Then you'll be here with me forever," he continues. "Won't that be just wonderful?"

A single tear drips down my face.