1: The drinks tricked me!

Lance's POV

"Hello princess," I said, bowing dramatically. Allura rolled her eyes and opened the door, allowing me to enter the Starbucks. I smiled and pointed my signature finger guns as I walked by. She smirked. "So, what's the schedule for today?"

"Serve coffee." Allura said with a deadpan expression. I fought to contain my snort.

"Gee, can't believe I didn't think of that." I said. She smirked and handed me my apron. I smiled at the doodles that I had made all over my name tag where the name LANCE was printed in flawless cursive. I tugged on the apron and prepared for a long day.

"Get ready," Allura said before switching the CLOSE sign to OPEN. I took a deep breath before putting on my most dazzling smile and asked the first customer their order.

Today was going to be long.

___________________

Allura's phone dinged for what felt like the hundredth time. I groaned as she refused to answer. "'Llura just answer the damn phone already!" I said. She huffed but picked it up. She rolled her eyes at whoever was texting her before placing the phone to her ear.

"Cosa vuole da me?" Allura asked. I perked up, listening in on her conversation. What was she speaking? It sounded...italian? (What do you want from me?)

A person spoke on the other end enticing a laugh from Allura. After a few seconds she stopped laughing. "Aspetta, sei serio?" (Wait, are you serious?) She sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose before she gasped loudly. She had the look in her eyes that she only got when she thought of a devious plan. Or was planning on setting me up with somebody. "Resisti..." (Hold on.) She cupped her hand over the phone and looked at me.

"Lance? Are you free tonight?" she asked me.

"Huh?"

"Are you free? Also, pose for a picture," Allura said before giving me three seconds to pose. I smiled, putting on my signature wink. She snapped the picture and laughed. "Perfect. Now, are you free?"

"That depends..." I said, tapping my chin. "What do you want to do?"

"We're going to a club!" Allura said in excitement.

"Oh fuck yes!" I said, pumping my fists in joy. "I'm so down!"

"Thanks Lance!" she said. She uncupped her hand and returned to speaking what I think might be italian. "Ok, porterò la mia single bi friend Lance al club. Se lo farai male, ti ucciderò. Fatto?" (Okay, I'm bringing my single bi friend Lance to the club. If you hurt him I will end you, got it?)

She then smiled, said what sounded like a goodbye and hung up the phone. "So who was that?" I asked.

"Some friends of mine. I want you guys to meet. You guys would get along so well," Allura said clapping her hands together. Then as an afterthought she added, "But if either one of them makes you uncomfortable, threatens you, or hurts you, you tell me immediately and I'll deal with it, okay?"

"Cool." I said, rubbing my hands together in excitement. Tonights going to be a lot of fun.

__________________________________

I sipped another drink that was gifted to me by some guys at the club. I knew I looked hot af. I was wearing booty shorts that made my ass look nice, and it showed off my long, toned legs.I was wearing fishnet stockings with my shorts and black heeled boots. I was wearing a crop top that showed off my abs and slender waist and it was light blue which brought out my ocean colored eyes. I was wearing winged eyeliner to make my eyes pop and white eyeshadow for contrast.