kapitulo kwaretai-singko

Ella let me borrow her pajamas that has a print of superman.

****

"Okay na ba sayo 'tong pajama na'to?"
Binuklat nya yung damit at hinarap sakin.
Ako at si Ella na lang ngayon ang naiwan dito sa room nya at yung dalawa sa kabilang room matutulog.
"Can I borrow some of your undies too.." -bulong ko sakanya ng makalapit ako sakanya para kunin ang damit sa kamay nya.
I stay for a second in front of her, to memorize again her face, I gave her a quick kiss in her lips and smile. Then I heading to her bathroom to shower.
I left her in the middle of her dreaming.

Para akong bumalik sa pagiging high school teenage. I can't help it, I can't hide my smile. I can't help not to giggle.

****

I make sure na mabango ako bago lumabas ng bathroom nya.
Sinadya kong iwan lahat Ng susuotin ko sa kama nya so there will be a reason for me to go inside naked.
Well.. not totally naked because I have a towel in my body.

I found Ella in her bed, nakaupo sya at nakasandal sa headboard ng kama habang nakatingin sa laptop na nasa kandungan nya.
Then some naughty idea hit my mind

I went straight in her desk where all her girly stuff found.
I search for her lotion and get some of it and rub in my legs in circular motion then slowly slide my hand down and up

I can feel now that she's staring at me.
So I make it more sexier, hinawi ko pa lalo ang towel na tumatakip sa binti ko to expose it more.

After ko makapaglotion humarap ako sakanya to find out that she's still watching me,
I look at her, eye contact,then walk in her bed where all my clothes are in there.
I grab the undies and slowly slide it up in my legs, without taking off the towel in my body. then the bra, I cut the eye contact at tumalikod sakanya then slowly taking off the towel.
Now my back is exposing right in front of her.
I can't help not to smirk secretly.
I can feel it is working.
I decided not to wear bra since matutulog lang naman.
I cover my breast with my arms and make a side view to grab the pajama, one more glance at her, at hindi nakaligtas sakin ang ilang beses nyang paglunok.

Right after that pumatong na ako sa kama at tumabi na sakanya. Facing her,
"Aren't you going to take a bath? Mmm.." -i saw her blushing that makes me smile at her tenderly and when she about to cut the eye contact with me,I quickly but gentle touch her  cheeks and force her to look at me.
Im began to touch her lips with my thumb.

Gosh..this girl is driving me crazy..

I give her a light kiss in her lips and smile at her.
"Ahm.. I ..I ..wait.. pupunta lang akong cr,," -stammer na sabi nya.
"Okay.." - dumiretso na ako ng upo at hinayaan syang makaalis.
Right after na magsara ang pinto ng bathroom nya, I let myself to smile and giggles like a crazy dudes inlove.

Kahit anong gawing pigil ko sa sarili ko na wag mapangiti at kiligin Ng sobra ay walang epekto.
Kinagat ko ng madiin ang mga labi ko para mapigil ang mapangiti pa lalo pero my gosh!it's so hard!
Pabagsak akong humiga at nagtakip ng mukha gamit ang unan nya at tumili.
What can I do? I think I'm falling deeply now.

****

Nakahiga na kami ni Ella,pareho kaming nakatingin lang sa kisame.
I want to hug her.
I take a deep breath and look at her if she's fast asleep.

And she is.

Dahan dahan akong umiba ng posisyon so I can stare at her closely.

What a beautiful scene.

I was about to touch her cheeks when she start moving, and hug me with her legs and hands.
Isiniksik din nya ang mukha nya sa leeg ko ko kaya napatingala ako ng kaunti.

Ohh heaven!what a tease!

Then naramdaman ko na lang na gumalaw ang binti nya na nakapulupot sa bewang ko.
Slowly..up then down

And I'm starting to feel hot.

I take a deep breath to calm all my senses.

But I was really shock and start questioning if she's still asleep or just pretending.

She cupped my breast!and start pressing her body to mine!

Holy cow!

I choose to calm my body and feel her.

Her breathing is calm.
Heartbeat is calm too.

She might be just dreaming ..

If that so, means she's dreaming that she's touching me?

Nasa ganung pagiisip ako ng magiba naman sya ng posisyon.

Patalikod sakin.

I need to rest too.

So I back hug her and to my surprise she responded.

She hold my hand and pull it so my body press against her back.

I smiled and whisper goodnight to her.

"Goodnight baby"

*****

Thanks for reading 😘😘😘

Masamang mag take advantage sa Mahal mo lalo at tulog😂
So let the pressing boobs go 😅😉