Five.

Three hours later and I was straight trashed.

I had found Kevin and Marcus and we was on the patio with some other niggas we was kicking it with it and I couldn't stop laughing. I ain't even know what them niggas was saying but Kevin was doing the KeKe challenge ugly as hell and everything was just funny.

I couldn't tell if I was higher than I was drunk or drunker than I was high but I knew I was at least a little of both. There was a girl in my lap, a drink in my hand, and I could barely keep my eyes open and I damn sure couldn't stop smiling. Every time I tried to open my mouth and speak my words would just slur and I would laugh some more.

I ain't know what time it was but the party had also slowed down a little but it was still pretty bumping.

"Rashad, you gon give me your number?" the girl in my lap asked, turning around so she was straddling me or whatever. I just smiled at her. She was pretty cute, but I ain't know her name. I was pretty sure she had already told me like twice or something but it all just went in one ear and out the other.

"What? What you want?" I slurred, leaning against her hand when she put it next to my face. She just laughed like I said something funny and leaned forward. Next thing I know the chick was kissing me and I hummed, melting into it. I dropped the cup I was holding and sat up, wrapping my arms around her waist and leaning forward to dominate the kiss. 

I hadn't wanted to be too forward cuz I got a sister and I hate when niggas just expect sex from her ass, but if shawty was down then I damn sure wasn't gonna slow her down. 

She had just slipped her tongue past my lips when somebody rocked me in my shoulder and I swore, nearly falling out my chair completely. When I looked up there was some nigga standing over me and I had to squint my eyes to recognize him. 

It was Cornrows.

"Yo, what the fuck nigga?" I slurred, sitting up and regaining my balance in the chair I was sitting on. Unlike everybody else here, Cornrows- or Terry or Tonny or whatever- looked pretty damn sober and not at all like he was having fun. There was a bruise on the side of his face by his eye and I couldn't help but smile. "Can I help you?"

"You seen Remy? This shit needs to get shut down."

"Why?"

"Neighbors agreed not to bitch about noise until three, well it's nearly three motherfucker. Unless you wanna wait around for twelve to come busting in this shit I recommend you shut it down. Remy knows the rules."

"Well where he at?"

"Didn't I just ask you that nigga?" Cornrows snapped and I just rolled my eyes and groaned, pressing the back of my fist into my eyes. I was way too fucked up to handle this shit and be the responsible person or whatever but, considering that's what I usually was anyway, I pushed ole girl off my lap and stood up. I dam near fell over and hit the fucking ground but I caught myself before I could.

"Yo man can we crash on the couch or something?" Kevin asked and I looked over to see him leaning next to Marcus as he threw up over the side of the patio railing. Kevin was always real cool and calm or whatever but his eyes were red as fuck and I knew the nigga was high as hell. It was probably best if he aint drive and Marcus damn sure wasn't gonna make it in his car without throwing up. 

"Yeah, whatever. Yall can take the couches or the guest room or something," I muttered, stumbling into the apartment. I really aint feel like yelling and kicking everybody out so I just kinda stumbled through the party in search of Remy.

"Rashad," someone said and I turned around to see ole girl again. Did I tell her my name? Damn, and I still ain't no hers. "Come on, I know where Remy is and you're going the wrong way, baby," she laughed, slipping her hand around my arm. I could see some people looking at us like we was a couple and thought about pushing her back a lil bit, but I was tripping as is.