Thirteen.

Well, that was definitely one way to start the morning. 

After sucking my soul from my dick and making a mess of my head, both Remy and Damien seemed satisfied long enough to give me some space to calm down and shower. From the sounds coming through the walls, they went and enjoyed themselves some more, but I was too caught up in my thoughts to really worry about what they had going on. 

I couldn't believe this was seriously happening. 

I was low-key waiting for some type of drama to pop off or something but Damien and Remy had both been pretty honest when they said they ain't care I guess. In fact, I was starting to think I was in a lil over my head to be real. These niggas seemed like they had experience. This definitely wasn't the first time they'd done some shit with a third person. 

Whatever the answer, I ain't know if it was enough to scare me off. Dealing with these two had me all types of confused and yeah I was still a little hesitant, but shit. It was hard to consider any type of rational thoughts when my knees were shaking the way they were an hour ago. Fuck. What could anyone expect me to do when niggas was hitting me with a no-hands throat blaster supreme with surprise gooch-smooch action and the vacuum seal gag. 

Fuuuck. I was getting hard again just thinking about it. The only thing stopping me from pitching a full tent in my pants was Damien. 

That nigga was a different type of sexy. He was nothing like what I was used to or had ever been attracted to before. He made me nervous -I wasn't gonna front- but that ain't mean I was just gonna bend to the niggas will. 'Good Boy?' I ain't know how I felt about that. In the moment it was hot I'll admit it, but now that I had some time to think on it I wasn't sure that was really for me. 

I wasn't sure Damien was really for me at all. Things would have been so much easier if Remy had been completely free. 

I thought back again to this morning when it had been just Remy and I. And then I thought about the moment Damien walked in and how I felt then. 

That part was hard to describe. 

The rest of my day went pretty smoothly. Remy ain't have classes but he let me borrow his car for the day since I still did. Once that was done I kicked it with Marcus a bit, went and picked up some new shoes, called my ma and baby sister to check in, and pretty much was just chilling and going on bout my day. I wasn't expecting nothing special when I got back but when I walked in the lights were dimmed low, somebody was playing Doja Cat in the background, and the place smelled amazing. 

"Yo!" Ever since I walked in on Remy on his knees I started announcing myself when I got home. Just in case, ya feel me. I found him in the kitchen laughing with two girls I recognized from the party. The girls sat at the bar sipping on some glasses of wine while Remy was rinsing off some dishes and putting them in the dishwasher. The girls noticed me first immediately smiled real big and flirty. 

"Heyyyy Rashad," the asian one sang and, fuck it, I couldn't help myself- I smirked real flirty right back.

"Damn, yall ain't have to wait up for me," I joked and the girls both laughed while Remy just smiled and rolled his eyes. I'm glad he knew I was only playing. The girls looked good don't get me wrong, but there was something about the routine of coming home to Remy that was more appealing than any amount of cleavage and makeup. Besides, I ain't think they was being serious either.

While the girls sized me up, I walked over to Remy and slipped his keys into the back pocket of his joggers before giving his ass a squeeze.

What? Just because I was confused about some stuff didn't mean I was confused about everything.