Chapter Twenty-One ; Chasing Fire

It was fun to go on stage and watch as the crowd would cheer and shout. Although, now it's gotten to be the norm. The rush I would get at the beginning disappeared over time.

Today we are in Feierwerk, Germany, almost finished with the tour, four shows after this one. All the shows are starting to feel more real with each day closer to the end. Sometimes I'd be thinking for a while about Waterparks. How the boy I'm dating is a part of this band that's able to travel to a whole other continent and still pack the same amount of people in each venue.

"We have a hotel again for tonight," Awsten whispered into the crook of my neck, pulling me closer in our bunk. "Lucas changed our room of two beds to one bed." The last two times we had a hotel room, we slept in two separate beds. Not because we didn't want to be close to one another but because we felt guilty only using one bed instead of both.

I hummed in response, giving a vibration down my throat. Being next to Awsten gives more of a rush than being on stage ever has. The way he cuddles with me like he's a puppy is so cute and leaves me wondering how I got blessed with such an amazing boy.

For ten minutes we stayed still in our bunk, hating that eventually, we'd have to get up. That was until my stomach started to growl and Awsten didn't want me to starve myself for him.

Taking one of his blueberry containers, I washed them and relaxed on the couch with Awsten to the side of me. No one else was up so this gave Aws and I time to ourselves, one thing we don't really get on tour.

Having alone time with him is always going to be something I'm grateful. My head resting on his shoulder, this felt like home. One thing I learned while being with Awsten was that home isn't a place, it's a person. The feeling of closing the door to my apartment is nice, but it's nothing compared to being in the arms of my favourite person.

Randomly, Awsten stood up, leaving me dumbfounded on the couch as he wandered to the bunks. No matter, I continued to take one blueberry after another and popping them into my mouth.

Making the maximum amount of noise he could at ten in the morning, Awsten emerged with both of our pieces of luggage, ready to head up to our room.

In no time, my feet were on the ground, ready to sleep on a comfy mattress until the next day. Taking my bag, we closed the door of the bus and excitedly ran to the building, our baggage dragging behind.

While Awsten gave his ID to the secretary to prove he does have a room, I stood mindlessly next to him, admiring the space around.

"Look at what I got!" He exclaimed, dangling the key in front of my face. Taking a hold of my hand, he took us to the elevator and pressed the number 6. The grip on my hand wasn't let go, maybe he forgot that he had it.

Getting off on the sixth floor, we walked down the hallway to find our room number. In no time, our door stood in front of us, waiting to be opened. Awsten turned the key in the lock and opened the door for me.

Right as my luggage was out of my hands my body led me to the large bed. It felt like heaven and I was so close to drifting out of it. Out of the other beds I've laid in this tour, this is definitely the most satisfying.

Weight set down on to the other side of the bed, leading me to believe it's Awsten without having to look, obviously. A hand rested on my hip, tracing infinity signs.

"I love you." That was another thing about Awsten. He was never scared to say he loves me. Personally, I thought he would be the kind of person to save that phrase for a special time. That contradicts what I thought since he said he loved me almost a week after a started dating.

Turning around so that our noses were basically touching, I smiled softly at him.

"I wish we were back in Houston," I mumbled against him, our breath syncing up. Being in Europe has been the greatest time of my life, but that doesn't change the fact that I want to go back to my cosy apartment, watch Netflix, and sleep.

Purring as an answer, Awsten pulled me closer to him, pressing our foreheads together, longing for our lips to touch. His eyes ran over my own, getting lost in them.

Snaking my hand to behind his head, I took a fistful of his hair, tugging on it gently. This took him by surprise, as he groaned in pleasure, shutting his eyes. After his short period of enjoyment, he pushed his body onto mine, clasping my wrists down to the bed.

Similar to the first time he kissed me, his eyebrows were furrowed, knowing that every time he does this it's brave. Seeing Awsten like that was a real big turn on for me, regardless of how weird it sounds. It's a change from the innocent Awsten I knew from the start.

His body rolled like a quiet wave, moving up and down. Rhythmically, his lips moved the same way, pulling apart for a split second then mashing onto mine; it gave me heavy butterflies in my stomach.

I moaned into his mouth, feeling heavenly against his touch. This moment is ecstasy, and it's double-sided. Nothing in this world makes me feel as good as Awsten does.

He stopped kissing me, leaving me dumbfounded. Craving only him, I whined, hoping he'd continue. To my enjoyment, he proceeded to kiss me, this time not on the lips. His mouth made it's way to behind my ear, leaving sloppy smooches. 

"Awsten," I groaned in pleasure. He didn't stop for a second, making sure I felt good. I made sure that when I made noises I was quiet so if any of our friends came up to their room they wouldn't hear us.

The sound of his kisses left tingles running down my spine. "I love you," he mumbled, moving down to my jaw. Leaving marks on my skin, he made sure to suck on my jaw for a few seconds before moving to another spot. 

Awsten let go of the grip he had on my wrists and let his elbows hold him up. Bringing my hands up to his head, I let him have his time of satisfaction by pulling on his hair. While pulling on his hair, the position of his kisses switched from my jaw down to my neck, making me even more excited.

Taking fast breaths, I took the time to realize what we were doing. If the marks Awsten is giving are going to stay for a while, it's sure someone is going to notice them; who else could give me hickeys?

Shifting myself up the bed, Awsten sat on the bed, hurt and confused, thinking he did something wrong. To reassure him, I spoke, "We should save this for after the tour."

He seemed to understand, as he sat up with me and cuddled into my chest, wrapping his arms around me. One thing that I don't understand is how anyone would have the heart to cheat on such a wonderful guy. Genuinely, Awsten is the single boy I know who is so sweet and sensitive, yet has another side that is passionate and wild.