Chapter 43

Alazais pov:
I started my shift and I waited for news on how Alex was doing. My shift was pretty easy today, I just had to check vitals and give medicine. Me and Jordan decided to meet up at Panera for lunch. I drove there and when I walked in he was already there waiting for me. I sat down and he said "Happy birthday girl."
I smiled "thanks."
He pulled out a little box from his pocket and he said
"I got you something. I know it's not much but you mean a lot to me and I wanted to get you something." He handed me the box and I opened it. It was a necklace in the shape of a heart and it had "Jordan & Alazai siblings at heart" engraved into it.
I looked up and I smiled.
"Thank you so much it's beautiful I love it."
He smiled "No problem."
"Here let me put it on." He grabbed the necklace and he put it on me. It looked beautiful.
"Thanks Jordan this really means a lot to me." I said.
"No problem, you know I love you and I'll always be here for you." He said.
We ate lunch and we both headed back to work.
When I got back I went to go visit Alex, he was already done with his chemotherapy.
When I walked into the room he was asleep and his mom was awake.
"How is he?" I asked
"He's a little sick right now, that usually happens after chemo, but he's doing good. He's just in a little pain." Said his mom.
"I hope he gets better."
"I'll come back after he wakes up, he needs to rest. See you later." I said I excused myself and I went back to work my shift.
Home:
I put the key through my front door and all I heard when I walked in was
"Surprise!"
Ulyssa, Bryce, Ricco, and Alexis were standing there in party hats and all. They had decorated the house with party supplies and balloons.
"Alexis! What the hell dude when did you get here!" I said while hugging her.
She smiled "I flew in last night and well i told ulyssa I was in town and she invited me."
I looked at ulyssa and I just smiled "bitchhhhhhh thank you I love it." I hugged her and she said "you're welcome, I'm glad you like it."
I looked at ricco and smiled "happy birthday." He said
"Thanks."
"Shit what time is it?" Said ulyssa
"5:30." Said Bryce.
"Fuck ricco go pick up the cake. We were supposed to go get it at 5:00." Said ulyssa.
"On it."
Riccos pov:
I went to go pick up alazais cake at the bakery.
"May I help you?" Said the girl
Holy shit she was cute as hell.
"Uh yeah i came to pick up a cake." I said
"Name?"
"Uh ulyssa." I said
"Okay I'll be right back."
She went to go get the cake and after a while she handed it to me.
"Have a good day."
"Uh you to. What's your name?" I asked.
"Arii." She said smiling.
"See you soon arii." I said. Damn she was fine.
I headed back to the house because I knew that everyone was waiting on me.
Alazais pov:
We all celebrated for a while and everyone left. Ricco went to bed and so did I. I was tired from a long day at work. I had a great day, the only thing that sucked was that frimzy didn't even call and tell me happy birthday. I figured he didn't want anything to do with me anymore.
Please comment your thoughts below I'll add the picture of arii in the media thing 😂