Chapter 12

Alazai's pov: the next day
Johnny went home last night and I stayed at the hospital with Ulyssa. Bryce had got here late last night like at about three in the morning. When I saw him he looked so tired, and it looked like he was crying.
Ulyssa was already awake and the doctors said it was normal for her to get sick because she is pregnant. She hadn't really ate anything last night, and that made her sick. I was just glad that she was okay.
Ulyssas pov:
I woke up and Bryce was asleep in the chair next to me.
"Babe, wake up." I Said.
He opened his eyes and he smiled.
"I'm glad you're okay." He Said
"Yeah I know. I'm glad I am too."
"Hey can you pass me my phone it's in my purse." I Said.
He handed me my phone and I called Ricco.
"Hello?" He answered.
"Hey, what's up?" I Said
"Nothing just here at Caroline's sisters house. Her dad died." He Said
"Oh in Dallas?" I asked.
"Yeah, we got here this morning. What about you what are you doing?"
"I'm at the hospital. I got sick last night." I Said.
"Oh shit are you okay? And what hospital." He asked.
"I'm at first Methodist. And yeah I'm fine, the baby is okay too." I Said.
"I'll see if I can come visit you later on. I have to go though, we're about to go get the body ready." He Said.
"Okay bye." I hung up and I set the phone down.
"Is Ricco coming to visit you?" Asked byrce.
"I don't know. I hope so." I Said.
I was really hoping Alazai would be here when Ricco comes. I really want them to talk again.
Frimzy's pov:
My phone kept going off and it was starting to get annoying. I looked at my phone and it was Salice.
"Hello?" I answered half awake.
"Bro guess where we going!" She Said all excited.
"Where? Salice are you high?" I Said.
"No bitch, we're going to Dallas! I found out where Alazai lives. I know it sounds creepy as hell but, one of my friends works with her at the hospital and she gave me her address." She Said.
I stayed quiet for a moment.
"Boy talk! We're gonna go whether you like it or not. I already told your mom to tell Myra that it's a business trip." She Said.
"Okay. What time is the flight." I asked.
I can't believe I was actually going to do this.
Please comment your thoughts below ❤️