chapter 31

Frimzys POV:
I woke up and I couldn't stop thinking about why Alazai asked me about having a baby. I just couldn't get it out of my mind. I got up and took a shower. Hopefully I can forget about this soon.
Alazais pov:
I got up and got ready to go with ulyssa to her doctors appointment. I was excited to find out the gender of her baby. I think I was more excited than she was. After a few minutes ulyssa came by to pick me up.
"So are you ready?" I asked.
She nodded and smiled.
"Yeah, I'm ready to find out what it is so me and Bryce can start decorating the room."
"What are you gonna name it if it's a girl?" I asked.
"Well if it's a girl I'm gonna name her Marie, and if it's a boy I'm going to name him Isaiah."
"Those are cute ass names. If I ever have a baby I'm gonna either name it Lilly or Issac." I said.
"You mean if you have baby Jose's." She said playing around. She just laughed and I thought to myself, baby Jose's huh not a bad idea.
Frimzys POV:
I got out of the shower and I had five missed calls from my mom. What the fuck? I thought. She never calls me this much unless it's important.
I called her back and she sounded panicked.
"Jose jose!" She said panicking.
"Mom calm down what's wrong? Are you okay?" I asked worried.
"I'm fine. It's Flor! She's in labor! She's having her baby early. She was having contractions and I brought her to the hospital. She's already 3 centimeters dilated." She said.
Holy shit. Flor was only seven months pregnant she couldn't have her baby now.
Please comment your thoughts below ❣️❣️