Chapter 34

Frimzys pov:
I was just chilling with salice in the living room when I got a call from Alazai. Which was weird because I thought she was mad at me.
"Hello?" I answered
"Hey, can we talk?" She asked.
"Yeah what's up?"
"Well today was officially the worst day of my life, and well I just wanted to say sorry for getting mad at you earlier."
"What do you mean it's been the worst day of your  life?" I asked completely ignoring her apology. I was more worried about her than an apology.
"I found Johnny with another girl in bed." She simply said.
"I'm gonna kill his ass. Are you okay though? Like how are you feeling." I said.
"eh guess I knew it was gonna come sooner or later. I'm more disappointed than mad."
"Well I gotta go,it's getting late and I'm pretty tired." She said
"Okay well goodnight I love you." I said. After I said that I knew I fucked up. I shouldn't have said I love you.
She took a long pause and she said "I love you too." And she hung up the phone.
Alazais pov:
Frimzy had really just told me he loved me. I heart melted, I felt like a little girl having her first crush. It felt good.
Next morning:
Me and ulyssa woke up early to head down to Johnny's job to find the girl he was having an affair with. We got dressed and we left.
When we got there we sat in the car for a few minutes.
"You ready?" Asked ulyssa.
I nodded. We got out of the car and we headed inside. They were doing a photo shoot with all types of models. I tried to look for that girl and I found her, but she wasn't alone. She was with Johnny. They were doing a photoshoot.
I stopped the photographer and he caught an attitude with me.
"Um excuse me but models only. And sweetie you don't look like a model so please leave."
I looked at ulyssa and I said
"Is he talking to me because surely he's not. If he was talking to me well let's just say you're gonna get slapped." I smiled at him and I walked up to the girl.
"How old are you?" I asked.
She looked at me for a moment and then she said "I'm 15 why?"
"Holy shit! That's a case." Said ulyssa.
"Damn Johnny so you were having an affair with a 15 year old girl? Do you realize that's illegal? You're 25 that's a 10 year age difference." I said.
"Alazai just chill please." He said.
"I don't fucking think so. You had an affair! You fucking cheated on me! Not once did I ever cheat on you!" I yelled out. Everyone started to look at me but I didn't care.
"Alazai please stop and leave." Said Johnny.
"Oh I'll leave alright,and after I leave here I'm going to the police station. You make me sick. This girl probably doesn't even understand what she was doing."
I looked at the girl and I asked her "did you know he was 25?"
She shook her head. "No he told me he was 16."
"Well shit. Looks like you're fucked." Said ulyssa
"I got it all recorded on my phone so let's see what's in store for you later on buddy." Said ulyssa.
"Oh and one more thing, sex with you was never that great I never could feel anything, but with Jose gosh I felt everything." I said.
Ulyssa's jaw dropped after I said that and we both just walked away.
We got back into the car and ulyssa gave me a high five.
"Holy fuck that was amazing. You got his ass."
"Yeah I know. Now let's go to the station. It's sick what he's doing with that girl."
We drove to the station and we showed the officer the video of them both confessing to what they did and he went down to the modeling agency and arrested Johnny.
It felt good seeing him come out of the building with handcuffs I don't know why, but all I knew was that a huge weight was lifted off my shoulders.
Please comment your thoughts below 💚