chapter 23

Frimzys pov:
"So you're telling me that Flor has cancer again?" I said in a shaky voice.
My mom started to cry even more.
"Yes baby I'm sorry." She said.
I could feel my knees get weak. I felt like I was going to fall over. We already went through this once, and  the first time we did Flor almost died. She was only eight at the time.
I couldn't deal with all this, this was all just too much to handle.
Alazais pov:
I woke up to a phone call. It was about three in the morning,and when I checked who it was I was kinda of worried. Frimzy would never call me this late, unless it was really important.
"Hello?"
I could hear him crying on the other line.
"What's wrong? Are you okay?" I asked.
" I have bad news about Flor. I know I shouldn't call you this late,but I just had to tell someone. Flor has cancer again alazai. I don't know what to do anymore." He said crying.
I could feel my eyes start to water,my chest started to hurt and I felt so sick.
"What?" I said in a low voice.
"How? Is the baby okay?" I said starting to cry.
He started to cry even more.
"No, she.....she lost the baby." He said.
I couldn't believe what I was hearing, this hurt so much.
"You know what, I'm flying down there tomorrow morning." I said.
I hung up and I started to pack. I didn't tell Johnny about anything, I wasn't thinking at this point. I just knew I had to get to Florida.
Frimzys pov:
Alazai just hung up on me. I didn't even get to talk to her about her flying out here. I called salice, because I needed someone to talk to, I needed a shoulder to cry on.
"Hello?"
"Hey, come to the hospital, I really need someone right now." I said crying.
"Shit I'm on my way." She said.
I felt lost at this point, I didn't know what else to do.
Please comment your thoughts below and I've been busy so I'm sorry I couldn't update.