Chapter 48

Next day: Frimzys pov

I didn't know what to tell Alazai. I didn't think I was ready to be a dad. I wanted to call her back, but I knew she didn't want to talk to me right now. I sat in my room listening to music and I fell asleep.
Dream:
I was in the kitchen and alazai was standing there holding something. It looked like a bag, but when I got closer it was a baby. I don't know who's baby but when it looked at me it smiled. It warmed me up inside I didn't know how to explain it. I tried to hold it but alazai stepped back and said "No, I dont want you to hurt it."
I kept trying to grab the baby but she kept stepping back and after a few steps she disappeared.
End of dream:
I woke up and I was all sweaty. What did that dream mean? Am I a threat to my baby? Is it better If I just disappear?
Alazais POV
I woke up sick and I went straight to the bathroom and I threw up. I decided to go to the bathroom and when I did I looked down and my underwear was soaked in blood.
What the fuck? I started to panic.
I grabbed my phone and I called Ulyssa.
I couldn't stop crying I was freaking out.
"Hello?" She answered
"Ulyssa I'm bleeding! My baby! My baby!" I yelled hysterically.
"I'm on my way! Hold on!" She yelled.
Ulyssa came in seconds I swear It was like if she came flying.
She helped me into the car and we headed to the hospital.
They admitted me to the hospital and They did some tests on me and the baby.
I was worried sick, I was praying nothing had happened to my baby.
Please comment your thoughts below ❤️