saving you

jk pov

     jungkook screamed in pain. he felt like his heart was being torn out, his forearms were burning like they were in fire. he screamed his heart out so loud that his boss came in to see what was wrong.

     "jungkook!" seokjin picked him up and held the screaming body his arms.

     "i-it hurts!" he screamed, gripping onto the older's shirt.

     "what hurts? jungkook what happened?"

      "my heart! my arms!" jungkook screamed, this feeling was the equivalent to dying.

       seokjin examined jungkook's arms and saw a golden line down each forearm. "did you meet anyone on earth?"

       jungkook nodded quickly. "jungkook did you fall in love?"

      jungkook nodded again and cried out a yes. "i-i loved him! a-and i had to leave!" seokjin's jaw dropped a little bit and held jungkook with one arm while opening the window with the other.

      jungkook heard sirens and was immediately glued to the window. there was a gurney coming out of taehyung's house, he could see blood and one of those breathing masks.

     "no." jungkook fell to the floor and felt a stabbing pain in his heart. "i-i can't breathe.." he cried out feeling only pain even when seokjin rubbed his back.

     "kook you fell in love." seokjin cooed only to be snapped at by jungkook.

      "i know!" he screamed through his sobs.

      seokjin got up and sighed, obviously stressed. "jesus christ." he pulled jungkook up from off the floor and pointed to the window. "you need to go to him jungkook. i shouldn't even be saying this but you were stupid enough to do this."

      jungkook sniffled, holding his chest. "what?"

      "look this isn't easy, but it's what you need to do. you fell in love and when a starboy falls in love they are tied together."

      "i can go?" jungkook asked already making his way to the edge of the cloud.

      seokjin solemnly nodded.

yoongi pov

      "taehyung oh my god." yoongi walked into taehyung's house to see him bleeding out.

      he rushed to taehyung and felt his barely beating pulse. he quickly dialed 911, holding the phone between his ear and shoulder.

      "911 what's your emergency?"

      "my friend has attempted suicide! he slit his wrists and he's bleeding out, i don't know how long he's been like this but i just got here."

      yoongi told the operator the address as he grabbed some gauze from the emergency kit and wrapped taehyungs forearms tightly. he held taehyung close to him and didn't even care that there was blood on his clothes.

     "god taehyung, you let that boy get to you." yoongi whispered as silent tears fell down his face. he didn't have to wait that long to hear sirens outside of the house and for paramedics to come in with a gurney.

     "step back." they ordered and lifted taehyung onto the gurney, immediately hooking him up to various medical equipments and taking him out of the house into the ambulance. the whole time yoongi was there by taehyungs side and held his hand in the back of the ambulance.

     "you never deserved any of this." he whispered, rubbing his thumb against the youngest hand.

     "does he have any emergency contacts?" one of the paramedics asked as they brought him into the hospital.

     "me." they nodded and yoongi followed them until a nurse stopped him. "sir, we had to take him into an OR, can you please fill out these forms?"

     yoongi took them but didn't fill them out. "can i at least be with him? please?" the nurse shook her head and escorted him to the waiting room.

     "i'm sorry sir but we can't allow that. all you can do is wait here and pray for your friend to be okay."

     "will he make it out alive?"

    "i can't promise you anything, but i need you to fill out these forms by law."

      the nurse finally left yoongi to fill out the forms and frankly, a mess. he could barely right a check mark because his hand was shaking so much. he bit his lip trying his hardest not to cry until he heard taehyungs name.

      "excuse me, where is kim taehyung?" yoongi turned around to see a small boy at the front desk.

      "he was just admitted, you'll have to wait until he's out of the OR. you can have a seat in the waiting room."

     the boy nodded and sat across from yoongi, criss cross in the chair while fiddling with his fingers. he had a very soft look and he had freckles that looked like constellations and his eyes were kind of starry.

     yoongi immediately stood up and sat next to the boy. "are you jungkook?"

    he looked really startled when he looked at yoongi and was shaky.

     "y-yeah i am, who are you?"

     "i'm yoongi, taehyung's best friend." jungkook nodded his head and continued to play with his fingers.

     "he'll be okay." yoongi reassured.

     "how do you know?"

     yoongi didn't respond and just looked at the floor. they were there for hours and yoongi ended up falling asleep until a nurse tapped him on his shoulder.

     "huh?"

     "sir, your friend is out of surgery. we had to have a blood transfusion and he has stitches now. he should recover well." she had a reassuring smile on her face.

     "would you like to see him?" yoongi nodded quickly and stood up but then he remembered jungkook.

     "oh, excuse me miss. this is taehyung's boyfriend, is he allowed in the room?" to yoongi and jungkook's luck she nodded her head and jungkook quickly stood up.

     they entered the dark room and saw taehyung there, he had a lot of things connected to him and his arms were bandaged.

    "taehyungie..." yoongi looked over to see jungkook in the doorway in tears.

     "don't tell him i was here." jungkook said in a stern voice while grabbing yoongi's arm.

       "what why?" he asked looking down at jungkook in confusion.

     "i'm not ready. where's his stuff?" jungkook grabbed taehyungs clothes and took his keys.

    "goodbye, thankyou for staying with him."

     yoongi stood there in the room, confused as to of what had just happened. taehyung began stirring awake and yoongi was immediately by his side.

     "taehyung! how are you feeling?"

      "like shit what do you expect." he grumbled and looked around the room.

      "i miss him."