it's okay

jk pov

     taehyung really made jungkook feel bad for even thinking about leaving. jungkook looks out the window at the stars in the sky that he could have placed, then down at a sleeping taehyung on the floor. he was really going to leave him with that sad excuse of a father. why did jungkook even want to stay?

     jungkook sighed and just looked at how peaceful taehyung seemed. he didn't understand how anyone could hurt him. he just wanted good things and only bad things happened to him. jungkook sat up and ran his fingers through his hair feeling a little stressed and scared with taehyung's father in the house.

     he took another glance at taehyung and he didn't look so peaceful. he looked pained. then he started talking.

     "n-no. get.... h-hel" jungkook immediately jumped off the bed and shook taehyung awake. just like last time taehyung jolted up in a cold sweat. "taehyung? are you okay?" jungkook had one arm on taehyung's back and the other across his chest.

     "a-another bad dream." to jungkook's surprise taehyung didn't push him off but instead he accepted the embrace and wrapped his arms around jungkook. "i-i'm so scared."

     "it's okay. you're okay. how about i lay down with you?" jungkook lay down with taehyung and draped the blanket over him, a sudden feeling of warmth washed through his body when he looked into taehyung's eyes.

     their legs were intertwined as they held each other close like they were going to lose one another. jungkook. gulped and had the same urge to kiss taehyung and make him feel better. he had know idea where that feeling came from because he's never felt this way before.

     something in his mind told him to screw it because he pressed their bodies together and locked their lips. taehyung didn't even jump he just accepted it and wrapped his arm around jungkook's waist and kept their soft lips moving.