convincing you

jk pov

"it's not a joke!" he insisted feeling his cheeks light up from embarrassment. he didn't even know how he got himself into this mess. he was about to give up and steal taehyung's phone to call his boss. this was all a dead end for jungkook and he needed to get home. "you know what i just want to go home please can i use your phone." jungkook begged.

"wow you really do not want me to know where you came from do you?" jungkook didn't like how hurt the other sounded and shook his head quickly. "no no! i tried to explain to you! you just don't freaking believe me how is that my fault?" jungkook became defensive again and the little bit that he let his guard down was back up.

"let me explain better okay?" jungkook tried to calm himself so he wouldn't anger taehyung. "there's a lot of people like me. star people. some of us put the stars in the sky, some take them down, some put the shooting stars in the sky. i put the shooting stars in the sky. i fell down here on accident when i was working my shift. i know it sounds far stretched but it's true. it's all true." jungkook probably sounded like an idiot to taehyung, who probably had never heard of such a thing.

"fine. you can have my phone if you're willing to come up with a crazy story for it." jungkook could hear the cold tone in taehyung's voice and took his phone. "oh. th-thanks." he mumbled and called his boss' number waiting for him to pick up. once he answered he heard angry shouting.

'jungkook! where did you go?! you have a job to finish!' jungkook flinched at the harsh words. "i fell onto earth sir." his words were very soft compared to the ones on the phone. 'jeon jungkook were you stupid enough to fall onto the place where people are known to kill?' no response. 'just tell me you're not hurt kook.' the sudden softness in the olders voice made jungkook feel better. "y-yeah i'm pretty hurt." cursing could be heard from the other line. 'goddamnit. the second you are healed i better see you up here and in my office.' and after a beep all that could be heard was silence.

✧ ✧ ✧
th pov

taehyung took his phone back and slipped off the bed. "so i guess you're going to be staying here for a while." there was dread in his voice but not all of him really dreaded it that much for some reason. "y-yeah, if you're fine with that. i mean y-you barely know me." taehyung chuckled at jungkook getting caught up on his own words. "it's fine. just sleep on the bed i'll sleep on the floor." taehyung wasn't really used to this but jungkook was a guest supposedly foreign to earth.

taehyung got pillows and blankets on the floor and quickly fell asleep much to his dismay. he normally didn't let himself fall asleep so fast. it wasn't good. the things he saw, the voices he heard. he jolted awake only to be greeted by a paralyzed body and a figure crawling toward him.

✧ ✧ ✧

i hope you liked that chapter. it was more of a filler so the actual plot of the story makes sense. don't worry there will be much more cute taekook scenes in the upcoming chapters