it hurts

hope u guys cried reading the last chapter :) oh and trigger warning, self harm, suicide, do not read if that makes you uncomfortable, i will sum up what happened in the author note next chapter.

     th pov

     taehyung watched jungkook disappear at the speed of light and his own knees fell to the floor as he let out a pained scream. the world around him blurred and he was crying, and while he was crying he was yelling because the foul world that he lived in.

     the world gave him jungkook and gave them enough time to fall in love and took him away. now taehyung was on the ground of his backyard crying his heart out. he honestly would have stayed there for hours if he could have, but once it started raining and he became cold he went inside.

      taehyung was in pain. he couldn't breathe. he should have never fell in love with jungkook in the first place. that was the worst thing to do because he was left heartbroken. he was heartbroken and his feet took him to the kitchen, toward the knives. the only thing that seemed reasonable to do at the moment was to draw the blade across his wrist to focus on another pain.

the lights in the house were dim, he could hear the rain falling onto the roof and the windows, and as he pressed the blade against his wrist a little part of him told him not to. that little part of him went away once memories of jungkook flashed through his mind, he changed the direction of the blade from horizontal to vertical and cut. he didn't want to wake up to hating his body with the cuts.

he cut deep and slow, finding some inner peace through the panic when his thick red blood dripped down his arms and onto the floor. he went as far as his upper arm could go before sitting down and continuing with his other arm. he had lost everything, his lying, abusive, homophobic father kept him from the only people who ever loved him.

who would love someone as broken as taehyung again? he gave up. losing jungkook was the last straw and as the blade going through his dominant arm would surely be the last.

almost simultaneously, he dropped his blade on the floor and his phone lit up. yoongi's name flowed through the dark blood soaked kitchen, and as taehyung answered it he felt a little bit of hope and regret in his actions.

"help.." his vision was blurry and his cheeks were stained with tears.

"i-" taehyung wanted to tell yoongi what he did, why, but everything went black and maybe, taehyung found peace.

short chapter bc cliff hanger yk