broken family

time skip two weeks forward
th pov

"kookie how's your leg feeling?" taehyung walked into the bedroom where jungkook was looking up at the ceiling with a blank expression. "i don't like it don't here. i can't see stars whenever i want." that hurt. for some reason there was a big part of taehyung that always thought of jungkook. that always wanted him to be okay. it was enough to make him completely forget about his ex boyfriend.

"hey, you know what i think will make you feel better?" taehyung wrapped his comforting arms around jungkook's waist and lifted him off the bed. "we can watch a movie. have you ever heard of star wars?" taehyung treated him like a baby sometimes, but it wasn't his fault that jungkook acted like one. it wasn't his fault that jungkook was really cute and taehyung just wanted to-

"that sound stupid. don't make me watch that." taehyung rolled his eyes and set him on the couch, to which jungkook just crawled into taehyung's lap. with a relatively noticeable blush taehyung turned on star wars. "i don't care we're watching it. you see stars like eighty percent of the time so you'll get over it."

taehyung tried to concentrate on the movie but that was hard when jungkook kept playing with taehyung's fingers. at one point jungkook interlocked them and pressed his head against taehyung's shoulder. it was enough to drive a man mad. "kookie do you think-"

taehyung's words were cut off when he heard keys in the door. "crap!" he quickly stood up causing jungkook to stumble out of taehyung's lap. "hurry hide in the closet now! explain later!" taehyung said with fear through his whole body and he pushed jungkook into his room.

jungkook was out of sight and a very drunk taehyung's father came in through the door. he didn't know what to expect from his father tonight so he went up to him and helped him get his shoes off. "h-how was work dad?" the only response he had was his head being shoved against the wall.

"where's my beer you fucking twink?" his words slurred off his tongue as he grabbed taehyung's collar and threw him in the direction of the kitchen. "s-sorry i'll get it for you." taehyung hurried to the kitchen and passed him a cold beer. "fucking stutter again and i'll throw you down those stairs. act like a man." taehyung closed his eyes at his fathers harsh words and tried his hardest not to stutter. "oh okay da dad." he mentally cursed himself for stuttering.

his face was hot with pain when his fathers hand made contact with it. by now there was nothing he could do to stop his fathers rage. he tried to push his father off of him when he picked him up and brought him to the basement stairs. "d-dad please." taehyung's cheeks became tear stained and things suddenly went black after a painful fall down the steep stairs of his basement.

✧ ✧ ✧
i suck at writing??!