"You gon let this faggot talk to you like that?" Laila looked disgusted by Tori and I laughed to myself.

Somebody pushed Tori and I saw Dayvid's fist fly out, so she basically fell into a punch.

I stood there with my hands behind my back as Dayvid beat this girl up.

Bahja was watching and waiting for somebody to jump in but it looked like nobody was going to.

I sucked my teeth before walking up to Laila and two piecing her.

"Who little sister now?" I asked as she was curled up on the ground, crying and holding her mouth and nose.

Dayvid was done so we began walking back to the car and I was annoyed I didn't even have to really fight anybody.

"That's sad, all them people she was with and none of them helped." Bahja said.

"Aye!" I heard somebody yell out as I was taking my bandanna off.

I turned and it was the Miles dude from the store weeks ago.

"I ain't interested no more." I said, waving him off.

"I just came to speak," He laughed, grabbing my hand and I looked at him crazy.

"Alright. Hi. Bye." I took my hand out of his.

"Chill, chill. Why you bein' like that with me now? Couldn't text me back or nothing, I thought I was getting somewhere with you." He licked his lips and I stared at him blankly.

"I have a boyfriend now."

"Damn. Alright, we can just be cool." He said, insisting on talking to me and I sighed, loudly.

"Fine."

"So text me right now and I'll leave you alone." He smiled and I sucked my teeth, quickly taking my phone and texting him, before running after my friends.

"You bitches really left me with him! That's against the code."

I laughed as Bahja was showing me the video of me hitting Laila while we walked into Augusts house.

"Where you been at, Remy?" August asked, coming out of the kitchen.

"I told you this morning Dayvid was coming to pick me up." I smiled at him but he didn't return it.

"Nah I don't remember that shit." He snapped.

"Well, Remy, we gotta get going. You good here?" Dayvid looked between August and I.

"Yeah she straight. Bye."

Dayvid mugged him before leaving out with Bahja in tow.

I rolled my eyes before taking my bags up to the room.

Best believe August was hot on my tail.

"So you went shoppin' and shit who you tryna get cute fa? What the fuck is dat in yo head?"

"Leave me alone, please." I said, sitting on the bed and taking my shoes off.

"Fuck dat, ain't no leave you alone. Who you getting money from, Remy? I know I ain't gave it to you." He came and stood over me.

"Boy get the fuck back, my dad has it so I get money put on my card every week." I said, pushing him back.

"Nah, you think I believe that shit? You go out almost every fucking day while I gotta sit up in here with a bullet in my shoulder." He was getting loud and I got loud right back with his ass.