18: A Little Push

Start from the beginning

Before I can question them, Liam speaks up.

"Like we said earlier," He says. "Harry will realize how dumb he's being and when he does, this will all just be put in the past."

"Yeah," Louis agrees. "We might need to give him a little push along the way, but sooner or later, he'll realize how thick he is being."

It was weird. I knew I could hold a conversation with these boys, but never did I expect one that was so serious. I mean, there was no talk about Code Blue, or even a single mention about food from Niall. I'm just lucky that these boys know when I'm upset, and when I am, they try to help me. They were being real friends and that's all I need right now.

"I hope you guys are right," I finally say.

~*~

"Good luck, boys," I say, cheering the boys on as they each ran off towards the stage. They had just finished their first quick change and were now in their second outfits for the concert. I watch as each one passes by, running onto the stage in their new costumes. Everyone gives me a quick reply before they do so.

Well, except Harry.

It's been four days since our fight and he still hasn't come around. It was so hard pretending to be his girlfriend when I know that he can't stand me right now. I know the boys said I need to give him time, but how long does one boy need to get over this? Is his ego so big that he really can't take one person telling him the truth?

Lucky for me, I wasn't showing him that I'm upset about everything that happened. I'm just going along with everything. If he wants to reach out to me, then I'll listen.

Until then, I'm just as mad at him as he is at me.

Before Louis runs on stage, he takes a second and whispers something into my ear. 

"Pay extra attention to the Twitter Questions."

Before I have time to respond, Louis is already running on stage, leaving me in confusion. What did he mean? 

Now, while I watched on the wing, all I can think about is what Louis could possibly mean. Did he steal my phone again and send in a Twitter question? I can't even recount the times that Louis had sent out Tweets for me about the concert or how I think Louis is the coolest member of One Direction. I feel my stomach drop just thinking about what Louis could possibly have done.

I turn to Paul, "Do you have any idea what Louis is up to?"

Paul glances at me. "I never know what those boys are up to, but that's just part of their charm," He answers with a laugh.

That wasn't the answer I was hoping for, but what can I expect. "Well, for Louis' sake, I hope he doesn't do anything to embarrass me."

"Well, whatever he planned, I'm sure it's not bad," Paul tells me, with a sideways glance.

"And what makes you say that?"

"He wants you and Harry to get along just as much as the rest of us," Paul says.

"Harry? When did Harry become a part of this?" I ask suspiciously, narrowing my eyes at Paul. "I thought you didn't know what Louis was planning."

Paul laughs lightly as he shrugs. "Okay, so maybe I overheard the boys talking about you and Harry earlier today."

I turn all my attention to Paul. "What? What were they talking about?"

"I think I said too much."

"Paul."

"Uh, look at the time," he says, making up an excuse. "I have to go make sure everything is in order for, uh, after the concert."

"Paul!" I say louder as he backs away from me.