Chapter 6: You're A What?

FanFiction

Just In

Community

Forum

More

Dances With Werewolves by TeamBlaus4EVER

TV » Teen Wolf Rated: T, English, Romance & Supernatural, Derek H., Isaac, Words: 399k+, Favs: 568, Follows: 576, Published: Jun 20, 2012 Updated: Jan 12

1,742 Chapter 6: You're A What?

I do not own anything in this chapter, besides Laci, everything else belongs to their rightful owners.

Chapter 6

#$%#%$ #$% $#

The next morning Laci was rushing around her room trying to find her favorite necklace that she always wore. It had been a present from her dad on her birthday right before he pasted away. She never went anywhere without wearing it. She always felt closer to him when she wore it, like he was with her in a way. She knew it was stupid, but it was really important to her and she didn't know what she would do if she lost it. "Scott! Have you seen my necklace anywhere? I can't find it." she called out to her brother, hoping that maybe he had seen it some place.

He had come home late, she had heard him try to sneak in. He was just lucky that their mom had the night shift again. He was awful at sneaking around, like, terrible at it. She glanced at the time and saw that it was almost time to leave for school. Stiles would be there to pick them any minute now. She was ready to go, dressed wise at least, she just needed to find her necklace. She jumped when she heard her door open. "Hurry it up, Lace. Stiles is here and we're going to be late." he told her as he glanced around her room. It was a complete mess, like a tornado had hit it.

Laci huffed out in frustration, now seconds away from screaming out her anger and hitting someone. "I can't find my necklace anywhere. You know how important that thing is to me, Scotty. I can't go anywhere without it. Dad gave it to me before he passed away." she told him as she went to look through the pile on her bed, hoping that she had just missed when she looked through it the first five times.

Scott gritted his teeth, his mind flashing back to the night before in the woods. It hadn't been just Allison's jacket that Derek had taken when he drove them both home. He remembered clearly seeing the shining of Laci's necklace chain, the sparkle the charm hanging at the end made when it spun around. He couldn't tell her that he had just left it in the woods though, it would raise up too many questions from her. Like why he was even in the woods that late at night anyways or why he had left it there. He knew how important it was for her. It was the last thing she had left of their dad's and she'd be lost without it. "I . . . I'm not sure, Lace. I'll help you look after practice. We have to go." he said as he rushed forward and dragged her out of the room, her protesting the entire way down.

He finally had enough of her fighting him and just tossed her over his shoulder and walked out the door, calling for Stiles to follow with their bags. He still had to get to school and apologize to Allison, he couldn't be late. "Scott! Scott, you put me down right now! Scott, I swear to . . . ahhh!" Laci screamed out as Scott just dumped her into the back of the jeep like she was a bag. She huffed as she got up, about to scream at Scott, but was cut off again when Stiles tossed the bags on her. "Stiles!" she screamed, but it was too late. The boys were in the car and they were taking off for school.

%$#%$#%$#

Laci as watching the lacrosse practice under one of the trees a little bit always from the actual field. She didn't feel like sitting with everyone else while watching. She was still upset over loosing her necklace. She knew that it was stupid to be upset over something so unimportant like jewelry, but it was important to her. After her dad's death, their mom had been quick to get rid of all his stuff. Her necklace was all she had left him. She had a few pictures, but it wasn't the same. Scott had lacrosse as a way to stay close to him, he would always have lacrosse.